Community Forum

Sports App specifically ADD GOLF :)

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Contributor

Sports App specifically ADD GOLF :)

I have noticed some changes in the sports app.  It now shows ON NOW...which is great!   They also added CHL....I assume this is Minor League Hockey???? (Why)   

Which brings me to my question.  Where can I submit a suggestion to add GOLF to the sports app.   That way I could just go there to see Leader Board and other Golf Stats like all the other sports have.   I am not a Nascar fan or a soccer fan but those apps are there year round.   How about adding golf!!!    If a Comcast Rep can tell me where to go.....I mean tell me where to properly suggest this that would be great.    In the meantime I will try to go watch me some Minor League Hockey!  Smiley Wink 

I really do appreciate all the new innovations being brought to the sports app!  

New Poster

Re: Sports App

The on now is nice, if it was accurate. It can't be trusted. As an example today it only shows, for soccer, 2 mls games. Even though the FA cup was on Fox, a friendly of Mexico vs. Croatia and U-20 World Cup Games that are all on FS1. It would be nixe if these issues would get fixed but I doubt they even monitor these feeds.
Regular Contributor

Re: Sports App

I had noticed that a couple other folks had brought this issue up here in Feb 2018 and I had mentioned this in ;May of 2017 and actually had got to a tier somehow with folks at Comcast that were actually going to bring this up to their decision makers.   I would love to have GOLF added.  It makes sense I think that with NBC owned by a division of Comcast it would make perfect sense to highlight their own content!

Add leaderboards....ability to see all the tourneys being carried that week by Golf Channel.   Soccer and Nascar not my cup of tea....but i can appreciate fans of those sports getting alot of use out of the ability to easily follow their program choices.    In summation...... ADD GOLF PLEASE!!!  Smiley Happy