Community Forum

Search By Network On Website?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Contributor

Search By Network On Website?

Is there a way to search by channel / network on the Xfinity Website listings? (You can do it on the on-screen guide!) The reason I need this is, I am on my laptop more often than at home and want to be able to look for shows that interest me on the computer. The filter only isolates Kids, Sports, and Movies! (BTW - I am on this mission as a result of my frustration with networks like DIY and HGTV... I used to enjoy home improvement shows that actually taught me projects that I could realistically do. NOW, they are all about flipping houses, "crashing" with 10 friends and $20k, real estate transactions, etc. What about a weekend project that one person can do for a hundred bucks??? Thank God for PBS's Ask This Old House!!!...Off the soapbox!)

Problem Solver

Re: Search By Network On Website?

Hello Steveromo,

We do have the search option available on XFINITY TV GO. I provided the link below that will take you to the network search option.

http://tvgo.xfinity.com/tv-networks

Regular Contributor

Thanks, That's what I was looking for. It looks like that link is for online viewing options but it works for doing a search by channel as well. 

New Poster

This link no longer appear functional, and the problem persists.  There does not seem to be a way to browse by networks.  Am I wrong?  If I'm not wrong, can you fix this?

Bronze Problem Solver

cheeee wrote:

This link no longer appear functional, and the problem persists.  There does not seem to be a way to browse by networks.  Am I wrong?  If I'm not wrong, can you fix this?

The web site has changed, is this what you're looking for?

https://tv.xfinity.com/ondemand/8611138390397940170