Community Forum

Screensaver comes on during programs

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Re: Screensaver comes on during programs

The system reset worked for me, thanks!

@RobertWy wrote:

Teresa69 wrote:

My screensaver started coming on during the programs I was watching.  I went to Settings and changed the screen saver to come on 5 hours.  That did not work the screensaver still comes on.  What is my next step?

With the A button, do a system reset.

Silver Problem Solver

Teresa69 wrote:

My screensaver started coming on during the programs I was watching.  I went to Settings and changed the screen saver to come on 5 hours.  That did not work the screensaver still comes on.  What is my next step?

With the A button, do a system reset.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Official Employee

Can you please provide more info so we can take a look?  What time did this happen at?  What show were you watching?  Where any parts of the guide on-screen?  main menu? mini guide? transport bar? etc..???

New Poster

Screensaver comes on during programs