Community Forum

Saved Recordings on Xfinity TV

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Saved Recordings on Xfinity TV

Good Morning,

I am having an issue with accessing all of my recorded shows on my computer through Xfinity TV.  Only 13 shows are listed as being recorded but we have many more shows that were tapped on our DVR.  Why do only 13 appear on the xfinity tv/my computer?

Thank you!

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Re: Saved Recordings on Xfinity TV

cschmehl wrote:

Good Morning,

I am having an issue with accessing all of my recorded shows on my computer through Xfinity TV.  Only 13 shows are listed as being recorded but we have many more shows that were tapped on our DVR.  Why do only 13 appear on the xfinity tv/my computer?

Thank you!

--Marcy Schmehl--

Only the assets recorded "after" Cloud was enabled will be available on the cloud.  The prior assets remain only on the DVR.

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers,the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.  Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you.  Comcast employees are identified with RED lettered User Names.

Admin1

Re: Saved Recordings on Xfinity TV

Hi cschmehl,

I did a refresh on your account and sent a new hit to your box. Give it about an hour and see if you're still having the same issue. Please let me know the outcome.