Community Forum

SAP

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Expert

Re: SAP

@aprilannabella wrote:
If your using the black Xfinity clicker, Press the letter d on your remote. This will change from English to Spanish. Now I believe if you click it twice then you get the descriptive commentary.

the D button is for deleting programs. if you mean the spoken language press down and move to the SAP icon and toggle on/off as desired. not all programming has SAP (secondary audio programming). 

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Regular Visitor

If your using the black Xfinity clicker, Press the letter d on your remote. This will change from English to Spanish. Now I believe if you click it twice then you get the descriptive commentary.
Silver Problem Solver

Does this help?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-audio-output

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
New Poster

SAP

how to setup and use the SAP function on the Xfinity1 remote