Community Forum

Revolution Series on Xfinity TV Player

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Revolution Series on Xfinity TV Player

See title.

Thanks,

-Paul

Tags (1)
Gold Problem Solver

Re: Revolution Series on Xfinity TV Player

What is your question about or problem with Revolution?

New Poster

As with other on-demand shows, the fast-forward is disabled.  This is fine to force the playing of commercials so I can get something from the fridge but, there are times when I cannot watch the entire show & return withing 24 hours.  This requires playing the 30 minutes or more until I reach the part not seen.  It defeats the benefit of on demand.  What can be done?

New Poster

It states that if you have a show you want to be put onto the Xfinity TV Player mobile app to just make a post requesting it, so I did.

I would like to be able to watch the show on the mobile app, but it doesn't show up.

Official Employee

paulrsmith7 wrote:

It states that if you have a show you want to be put onto the Xfinity TV Player mobile app to just make a post requesting it, so I did.

I would like to be able to watch the show on the mobile app, but it doesn't show up.

I am sorry but Revolution is not available on the XFINITY TV App.

Our content team is constantly working to bring you a wider selection of TV Shows and movies. We add new content daily, but due to licensing agreements, we may not have every movie/show/episode available for viewing on the app.

I will pass your request along to our content team.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Poster

Oh my you are so bad at this customer service. The xfinity site says that it can only be viewed on the xfinity tv app and prompts you to download it. But of course you can't actually watch it there. 'Go eat it and pay me more money. Thanks, Comcast.... Again"