Community Forum

Recordings Missing

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Official Employee

Re: Recordings Missing

Hello, I can assist you further from here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

New Poster

Recordings Missing

After already having my service disrupted for hours on multiple nights in a row, now some of my recordings are missing and aren't showing up in "recently deleted." I'm aware that this utilizes cloud tech of some kind, so I'm hoping to have my show restored. I had every episode of Legion (on FX) recorded, and now it's all gone and our storage isn't even half full. I know for a fact it was recorded because I watched some of it. Hoping to get a higher-up technition look at it from the start instead of a copy/paste live-chat rep.