Community Forum

Re: error RDK-03003

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
New Poster

another waste of time with comcast

Problem Solver

Ok care to expand on your statement "another waste of time'? That tells us nothing.
Regular Visitor

I have this error also.

on 3 tv's

tried everything, sent new signals to activate, unplugged for 30 seconds, and pressed the power button to reboot.

many times in different order.

nothing.

no sound.

no picture.

I do still have internet perfectly.

Got a tech on the phone earlier this morning.

He said, "There is no outage in your area, but there is a degraded signal that should not affect your tv."

and he could not ping any of my boxes.

I inspected all of my inside lines, the only suspcious thing I found was the splitter "EV01-5-U/U" is making a loud

noise simular to a transformer hum. Although a green light is lit on it, which is supposed to indicate all is normal.

Any help would be great.

New Poster

I have had comcast for less than a month I am having the error RDK-03003 problem on all TVs in the house. I have tried everything suggested to solve the issues and also rebooted the set top box. Anyone else find any solutions? 

Official Employee

Michael, if you happen to have splitter handy try and bypass the amp ( the splitter "EV01-5-U/U" ) see if that's the cause.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Same here, Sunday night it goes out. Tried power cycling. Called and sat on hold, woke up on the couch next morning with a dead battery.

Came home Monday and still not working.

Comcast why doth thee suck so bad?

New Poster

I just got my comcast service in yesterday.  I have this RDK-03003.  I'm already fed up with the unplug and reboot.  How is it fixed?  I just got this yesterday!!!!

Silver Problem Solver

@obrissett3777 wrote:

I just got my comcast service in yesterday.  I have this RDK-03003.  I'm already fed up with the unplug and reboot.  How is it fixed?  I just got this yesterday!!!!

I got lucky by calling 1-800-comcast and asked for technical support.  They were able to resolve my issue.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!