Community Forum

Re: X1 – On Demand

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I am having trouble when I am watching a movie, the last hour I have been trying to watch a movie every 20 minutes. It keeps telling me that I have to sign in again. I have done this three times. I hope that you will be able to get this fixed  . Thank you

New Poster

Please reply to my message. Thank you microphone

Problem Solver

nilknarf2 wrote:

I am having trouble when I am watching a movie, the last hour I have been trying to watch a movie every 20 minutes. It keeps telling me that I have to sign in again. I have done this three times. I hope that you will be able to get this fixed  . Thank you

Sign in where exactly?  How are you going to select the movie--are you searching for it using the search on the box, or are you just browsing to it from the On Demand section? Are you able to start playing it and then it stops, or you get an error message of some sort right when you are trying to start playing it?

New Poster

I was watching a movie on sta Z when a signal came on to tell me that I need to sign in. I have already done that three times while watching this movie it came on again. So I left you these message. I hope this answers your question. Thank you

Silver Problem Solver

and this is on your x1 cable box?

New Poster

Yes I am on the computer trying to watch a movie from demand and every time I start watching the movie, about 10 to 15 minutes into the sign in message goes a cost. The screen and takes me out of the movie

Gold Problem Solver

nilknarf2 wrote:

Yes I am on the computer trying to watch a movie from demand and every time I start watching the movie, about 10 to 15 minutes into the sign in message goes a cost. The screen and takes me out of the movie

Then you are NOT trying to watch the movie on an X1 DVR attached to your TV.

Since the thread you posted in is for On Demand issues when watching TV with the box hooked up to the TV, your post and the replies have been moved to the approrpriate forum.

Please do not bump your post, especially 5 minutes after you first posted. This is a forum, not real time customer service.  After posting you will need to be patient as you wait for replies. Those who have the knowledge to help you may not be online at the time.

Frequent Visitor

Sorry, wrong posting. Please remove??