Community Forum

Re: Suddenly I have Audio sync issues

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Contributor

I don't have an answer, but...

All of a sudden, I also have audio lag on all three of my TVs.  Two TVs are new Samsung smart TVs, purchased Feb. 2017, and the other is a high end Sony Bravia, purchased many years ago.  Regardless, there was never any audio lag until a few days ago. 

All TVs use the internal TV speakers, and no soundbars.  All TVs are connected to the Comcast HD boxes by HDMI, as they have always been.

BTW, this seems to be only on HD channels.  If I tune to the non-HD version of an HD channel, the non-HD channel is fine.

(I also posted the above on alt.online-service.comcast)

Expert

anon86290 wrote:

I don't have an answer, but...

All of a sudden, I also have audio lag on all three of my TVs.  Two TVs are new Samsung smart TVs, purchased Feb. 2017, and the other is a high end Sony Bravia, purchased many years ago.  Regardless, there was never any audio lag until a few days ago. 

All TVs use the internal TV speakers, and no soundbars.  All TVs are connected to the Comcast HD boxes by HDMI, as they have always been.

BTW, this seems to be only on HD channels.  If I tune to the non-HD version of an HD channel, the non-HD channel is fine.

(I also posted the above on alt.online-service.comcast)

would you use the voice remote command "about" and reply with the xre server version and the STB version? 

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Contributor

I don't have a voice remote, although I know what that is.  The back of all my remotes say "XR2", and all of my STBs are RNG110.  If I use the remote to go to Main Menu>Setup>Cable Box Setup>Select to Display (Configuration), I get:

REVIEW CONFIGURATION

S/W Ver: 82.62-a31.1412.r-3

Model: PACE

Region: 0

Output:4

Status: it jumps around continuously showing different alpha/numeric characters

MCA: 0-4, 1-8777, 2-19980,3-33539

Unit ID: 000-0039066815-184

There is no selection to change anything.

The STB is connected to theTVs via a HDMI cable, pure and simple.

Expert

anon86290 wrote:

I don't have a voice remote, although I know what that is.  The back of all my remotes say "XR2", and all of my STBs are RNG110.  If I use the remote to go to Main Menu>Setup>Cable Box Setup>Select to Display (Configuration), I get:

REVIEW CONFIGURATION

S/W Ver: 82.62-a31.1412.r-3

Model: PACE

Region: 0

Output:4

Status: it jumps around continuously showing different alpha/numeric characters

MCA: 0-4, 1-8777, 2-19980,3-33539

Unit ID: 000-0039066815-184

There is no selection to change anything.

The STB is connected to theTVs via a HDMI cable, pure and simple.

hi, I moved your post to the non-X1 area of the forum. someone should help shortly with your question.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.