Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Re: Stiill getting an error trying to watch Comcast Live TV stream, have Triple play

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Stiill getting an error trying to watch Comcast Live TV stream, have Triple play

I have the same issue using IE, but it does work on chrome. Still don't know why it doesnt work on IE, my IE is up to date and cookies are cleared. So I don't know what has changed in my IE browser settings to cause this error. Any idea on what I could try next?

Official Employee

Hi, BigBinAz. I would recommend using Chrome if our streaming site isn't working on IE. What version of IE are you using? Is your Flash player up to date on IE?

New Poster

i have the same problem that started 3 months ago. quite a solution from comcast to use a specific browser rather than fix their own code to work. i'm fed  up with xfinity (comcast). Problems arose when they offered 2 year packages. i don't know about anyone else but we are going to contact the attorney general here and have them look into our complaint as we are paying for services not rendered.