Community Forum

Re: Printable channel listing by channel number, name

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Official Employee

paulbramsen wrote:

Comcastteds you're just as much of an imbecile as Comcast shane who also responded to this thread. 

Attached is the channel lineup for your area. Glad I could assist. Enjoy your day and thanks for being a Comcast customer. 

Official Employee

paulbramsen wrote:

Comcastteds you're just as much of an imbecile as Comcast shane who also responded to this thread. 

No need for name-calling here.

Not sure what you are referring to, how can I help? The attachment provided above was the channel lineup in pdf format for the customer's area. I can get yours as well if that is what you are looking for. Thanks for any additional information that you are able to provide. 

Regular Visitor

Official Employee
Moved:

Official Employee

jcm6236 wrote:

How would I go about getting one mailed to me?  I am displeased the installation contractor was not supplied with one to give me.

The channel lineup for your area is attached, also check out https://customer.xfinity.com/local-channel-lineup

Problem Solver

Hello jcm6236,

Thank you for posting! Contact your closest service center and have them mail you one. If I can answer anymore questions please reach back out. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

How would I go about getting one mailed to me?  I am displeased the installation contractor was not supplied with one to give me.