Community Forum

Re: Online TV

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I have similar issue only mine works for a few minutes here and there and pauses, rewinds, then i watch the same parts and pauses again, then gives me this error....

SORRY, WE'VE EXPERIANCED

PLAYING THE VIDEO

please refresh the page in your brwoser

and try again

(error 900|101000.101004.101005)

This happens ALL THE TIME within the first 5 mintues, 10 minutes, half way through the movie or TV show you name it and it has happened, it's getting to the point where I can expect that to happen rather then watch the show I wanted to. Additionally no discrimination with premuim channels happens on free networks and THE CHANNELS I PAY FOR! It is the most frustrating thing I have ever delt with online, I have been pushed to my limit dealing with this, and when I submited feedback about it the responce was "We know and are working on it" a brush off in my opinion.

NOTE: the only reason I purchased premium channels was for the fact I could watch them online and online without commercials! Maybe it's time to rethink everything?

New Poster

I too have encountered the error of (Error 900|101000.101004.101005) and after some research, I've learned Comcast has the worst servers; something I find insulting being that other compaines with less capital and less resources can provide better servers for video streaming.