Community Forum

Re: HDMI, Marantz, Xfinity Video stopped working

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Hi, I just saw this thread from back in 2015 which did not provide more insight on whether a resolution was found to this issue. I just bought a new Marantz SR8012 reciever and I am facing a similar problem with xfinity box connected via the Marantz to my TV. I also have my Apple TV 4k connectivity to the reciever. I have been having the connection issue only with my xfinity box where it happens intermitently and I can reproduce it. I have no issue Apple TV (it always works), so it's not a cable or a reciever issue, it has to do with the xfinity box or may be interaction between the box and the reciever. One thing to note that when the problem happens, sometime it gets fixed by itself after a while (and that time can vary), or restarting the xfinity box which always fixes the problem. I thought it was an issue with this particular xfinity box so I got it replaced but the problem is still there. I checked the firmware in the box and it was the latest revision.

Any help to fix this issue will be greatly appreciated it.

Highlighted
Expert

hi, I promoted your post to a separate thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Sorry, but which thread did you post my question to?

Expert

@jbousaba wrote:

Sorry, but which thread did you post my question to?

It is under TV in X1.

Expert

promoted means made post into a separate thread on the forum (same area)

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.