Community Forum

Re: Anyroom DVR

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Expert

Chuckiesmom wrote:

I am having this same issue and when I call and ask if I have the right box I am told that I do and when they send a signal nothing ever happens.  I spoke with someone via chat and instantly she said I have the wrong box.  Why the first 3 people I talked on the phone did not know this makes me mad, so I will just go the the Comcast store and swap out my box.  This could have been fixed so long ago, if only the people on the phone would have listened to me this could have been fixed days ago.  I will see if the new box works, fingers crossed.

HI, I moved your post to its own thread. you have the x1 service? is the set top box a DVR or companion (non-DVR set top box)? what is the model number of that box?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
New Poster

I am having this same issue and when I call and ask if I have the right box I am told that I do and when they send a signal nothing ever happens.  I spoke with someone via chat and instantly she said I have the wrong box.  Why the first 3 people I talked on the phone did not know this makes me mad, so I will just go the the Comcast store and swap out my box.  This could have been fixed so long ago, if only the people on the phone would have listened to me this could have been fixed days ago.  I will see if the new box works, fingers crossed.