Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Project Runway

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Project Runway

I record each episode of Project Runway.  I've nor been able to access the last 2 episodes.  I can watch all the rest of my recordings.  Is this an xfinity issue or a Lifetime network issue?  

What's  the solution?

Official Employee

Re: Project Runway

Hi Vbroughton, do you see an error message while trying to watch "Project Runway"? Are the last two episodes listed as recorded content? Have you tried to reboot your DVR? 

Frequent Visitor

I am also having this problem with all recordings of project runway on the xfinity app on Roku.  I am able to access the recordings on my x1 DVR, but not through the Roku Xfinity App.  Anyone know what's going on?  Only show I have trouble with.

The error message I receive is Sorry, Something went wrong, please try again later.  (Error DRM.-1)

Official Employee

vanadium, due to you being able to view the content from your DVR this tells me there is a problem with the app or with the data that is being sent from the DVR to your Roku. Have you tried removing the app from the Roku and then adding it back? This can clear up any errors within the system, please remove the app and the reboot your Roku, once you reboot the Roku please download the app again.

Frequent Visitor

This didn't work (it only made me waste time and messed up some settings I had on my roku).  

To be clear, I cannot see the content, I can only see that it in my saved recording (with all of my other recordings).  However, this is the only show that won't play, and each episode throughout this season has resulted in the same error message.  So, each different recording of the same show.

I saw this thread - http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/XFINITY-Stream-Website/Errors-streaming-many-channels-Error-102100-29-L...

But they sent me here.

ComcastAmir wrote:

vanadium, due to you being able to view the content from your DVR this tells me there is a problem with the app or with the data that is being sent from the DVR to your Roku. Have you tried removing the app from the Roku and then adding it back? This can clear up any errors within the system, please remove the app and the reboot your Roku, once you reboot the Roku please download the app again.

Official Employee

vanadium wrote: This didn't work.  

I can look further into this for you. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

Frequent Visitor

ComcastAmir wrote:

vanadium wrote: This didn't work.  

I can look further into this for you. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

Message sent, no reply.

Official Employee

vanadium, I am waiting on your information to come through via PM. Please send your information again due to me not receiving it on my end.