Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Programs are starting to change from English to Spanish.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Programs are starting to change from English to Spanish.

I have comcast xfinity bundled tv, internet and phone service.  Have had this for going on 10 years now after dropping ATT. We have basic cable without HBO and other movie cannels but receive a number of movie channels with the basic service. Suddenly our English speaking channels are changing over to Spanish without any notice from comcast.  Whats up with that?  Am I losing out my cannels to Spanish because of a system change or is this some kind of an error?

Regular Visitor

Re: Programs are starting to change from English to Spanish.

Went to setup from main menu then selected audio setup and turned descriptive video service off then changed to English.  Turned off tv and cable for 5 second and then back on.  Back to English only again thank goodness.

Silver Problem Solver

Normally, set the audio language to "Channel Default". Trying to force English could cause some weird issues as not all channels have their audio descriptions properly configured.

New Poster

how do I change language from spanish to english.  do I use the tv remote or the xfinity remote to correct

New Poster

did you use tv remote or xfinity remote