Community Forum

Problem with YouTube live stream pictures flashing

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Expert

Re: Problem with YouTube live stream pictures flashing

I received this email today. The flashing problem still persists.

email reply.JPG

Expert

The model numbers are:

Large box - SX022ANC

Small box - CXD01ANI

Thanks!

Silver Problem Solver

@rightfooted wrote:

I've been having a problem with the picture flashing while watching YouTube live streams through both of my boxes. It's annoying and unpleasant. It doesn't happen when watching the recorded videos. It also doesn't happen when I watch live streams using my Samsung Smart TV's YouTube app, and that comes wirelessly from my router.

One of my TVs doesn't have apps, so the X1 YouTube is my only choice. With my Smart TV, I would prefer to use the X1 YouTube app so I only need one remote.

I believe the problem could be on Comcast's end. Can this be looked into?

What are the X1 model numbers?  (Gear icon - About)

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Expert

Problem with YouTube live stream pictures flashing

I've been having a problem with the picture flashing while watching YouTube live streams through both of my boxes. It's annoying and unpleasant. It doesn't happen when watching the recorded videos. It also doesn't happen when I watch live streams using my Samsung Smart TV's YouTube app, and that comes wirelessly from my router.

One of my TVs doesn't have apps, so the X1 YouTube is my only choice. With my Smart TV, I would prefer to use the X1 YouTube app so I only need one remote.

I believe the problem could be on Comcast's end. Can this be looked into?