Community Forum

Problem accessingTV online

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Problem accessingTV online

I am not able to access any TV networks online and many of the movies that are included in the programs I subscribe to.  I have Windows 8.1.  Is that an issue or if not why can't I get the movies and channels online>

Official Employee

Re: Problem accessingTV online

What error message are you getting? Can you provide a screen shot and your username your using to sign in with? (feel free to PM your username to me if you don't want to post it in the forums).
Thanks,
Tony
Contributor

On Firefox 26 Live TV is stuck at Loading Video

Flash and Silverlight updated

The same stream works on IE!

tried to post a screen shot but the forum bad word detected though I posted a 'bad' word and blocked it

New Poster

I have been having the same problem for at least a couple of weeks.   Here is the message I've been getting:

Unsupported Configuration

Some content on XFINITYTV.com is not available for viewing with your current configuration. To view

this video using Internet Explorer 10 and Windows please:

If you are viewing this site in Windows 8 Modern Mode, please re-open the page in Desktop Mode.

where Flash is supported.

If you are already in Desktop Mode, then you may need to download and install the latest Adobe

Flash plug-in.

1.  How to Install Current Version of Flash.

I have tried everything suggested.  When I try to update Flash, I am told I have the most up to date version.  I have Windows 8.

Contributor

I can get LIve TV to work on a Mac with FF26. So it does appear to be with the config

It would be nice if there is message about what is wrong with config. 

With the expection of the OS (Win7 in my case) the FF/Adobe Flash versions are the same.

New Poster

I don't get any message.  A screen comes up that makes it look like the video is coming up and it states

The video is rated __ 

The following program ......

Manage parental controls

Then absolutely nothing happens

New Poster

So what is the deal here?  Does Comcast have any real customer support people that serve their customers? Or do they just expect us to put our problems on a blog network and hope that other customers solve the problems?  Is this the "customer support" that I get when I contact the customer support on their website?

New Poster

I have been having the same problem for at least a couple of weeks.   Here is the message I've been getting:

Unsupported Configuration

Some content on XFINITYTV.com is not available for viewing with your current configuration. To view

this video using Internet Explorer 10 and Windows please:

If you are viewing this site in Windows 8 Modern Mode, please re-open the page in Desktop Mode.

where Flash is supported.

If you are already in Desktop Mode, then you may need to download and install the latest Adobe

Flash plug-in.

1.  How to Install Current Version of Flash.

I have tried everything suggested.  When I try to update Flash, I am told I have the most up to date version.  I have Windows 8.