Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Prison Break Season 5

New Poster

Prison Break Season 5

Hi I'm trying to watch episodes 1 and 2 of Prison Break and neither episode shows up. It says the season starts at episode 3 and I was wondering if that was intentional? If this could be changed that would be great. Thanks!
New Poster

Re: Prison Break Season 5

I'm bummed as well. I wanna start from episode 1 of season 5, not episode 3 or 4.  I also wanna watch on my nice 60" flat screen not an app on my phone or tablet. This makes no sense to remove the 1st couple episodes of a season.

New Poster

Has anyone figured out how to watch season 5 episode 1-4???!! Help
New Poster

It's ridiculous that they don't show full seasons of everything. Don't they say watch your favorite shows anytime. DirecTV has the full seasons. If they don't stop doing this well as other things I need to leave.
New Poster

I called Comcast last night and they confimred that I should see the first three episodes as they are available. They then sent a signal to my cable box, rebooted it and asked me to wait an hour before checking.  I waited until morning instead - still no episodes 1-3.  It would be nice to see a Comcast Mod answer this.....

New Poster

Oh....and Streampix has all the episodes but I only have 72 hours to watch all 9 of them before they take them away..... ridiculous

Official Employee

Hello all, I show that "Prison Break" season 5 has been removed from on demand and Streampix at this time. We do listen to customer feedback. For more information on this topic, follow this link: https://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/?. The support page also includes a link to our Customer Feedback Form where you can request channels that you would like to have added to our lineup. If for any reason the link does not work for you, I suggest copying and pasting it into the address bar of your preferred browser.