Community Forum

Please add golf to X1 sports app selections

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Please add golf to X1 sports app selections

Please add golf tv coverage program finder and schedule to the Xfinity Sports App.

Expert

Re: Please add golf to X1 sports app selections

Chazwalt33 wrote:

Please add golf tv coverage program finder and schedule to the Xfinity Sports App.

are you wishing for additional programming or some kind of menu change?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Frequent Visitor

The X1 remote has a sports app that allows the user to hit the "C" button and see all the current sports listings. It includes NFL, CFB, NBA, NHL, MLB, NASCAR, and soccer but does not include Golf.  I'm suggesting golf be included in the app.

New Poster

Yes, I also want golf added to the option for the "C" button. Would be great for tennis too. I wouldn't mind the ability to edit it and remove NASCAR for me.
Regular Visitor

Please add golf
Regular Contributor

Yes Please add Golf to the sports app.  

Official Employee

Hello All. ​​ Thank you for your feedback regarding the X1 Sports app golf content. We regularly examine our X1 features and talk with a wide range of programmers to ensure that we are bringing the content that our customers want the most. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking time to reach out to us. Please feel free to leave official feedback here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/