Community Forum

Pixelation

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Pixelation

I have been having problems lately with pixelated tv. It comes and goes, but makes watching tv a real chore. I have tried restarting the box several times but it doesn’t help. All tv’s have the same issue. How do you get a tech to come out without spending an hour on hold and repeating the problem over and over. Very frustrating. Time to look for another provider.
Expert

Re: Pixelation

Mzic wrote:
I have been having problems lately with pixelated tv. It comes and goes, but makes watching tv a real chore. I have tried restarting the box several times but it doesn’t help. All tv’s have the same issue. How do you get a tech to come out without spending an hour on hold and repeating the problem over and over. Very frustrating. Time to look for another provider.

do you have more than one set top box working in your home? if so, is it like that on all the set top boxes while tuned to the same channel when the problem is happening? What you describe is usally a low signal or high noise on the line or both condition. I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hi @Mzic. We're sorry you are experiencing trouble with your TV service. I can assist with getting a technician scheduled to come out and get your service repaired. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

New Poster

I had a tech come out on Friday and they fixed the problem. Bad cable in the main feed line. Working great so far. Thanks.