Community Forum

Picture tiling/Pixelation/Freeze/Garbled Sound AGAIN!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Picture tiling/Pixelation/Freeze/Garbled Sound AGAIN!

Once again, I am having picture tiling/pixelation/freezing issues with certain cable channels ....so ANNOYING. In my almost 20 years with Comcast, I've had this issue 3 times.  We have had techs come out, reset signals sent to the boxes, and did the whole unplug/plug back in deal.  Last year, Comcast replace outside wire to the box ( I live in a 10 year old subdivision - nothing is really that old)  only to replace the DVR box EVERYTIME..  I seem to always have outdated equipement for some reason.  At least that is what they tell me. Even had a tech tell me Comcast doesn't have any NEW DVR boxes...they are all refurbished etc. I thought that was horrible considering how much my bill is every month.  It will just  get  worse and more frequent.   Comcast how about some real answers?

Expert

Re: Picture tiling/Pixelation/Freeze/Garbled Sound AGAIN!

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hi Raven1988, I can look into your tiling issues for you.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you 

New Poster

Comcast Phil.  Tried to private message you.  Link must be broken and I could not message you.

Rae

Expert

@Raven1998 wrote:

Comcast Phil.  Tried to private message you.  Link must be broken and I could not message you.

Rae

try logging in first (top right) then click on his name now (after posting you can then private message)

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!