Community Forum

Pawn Stars Error 525|6007

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Pawn Stars Error 525|6007

Good day,

On two episodes of Pawn Stars, Lunch Larceny and Grand Theft Corey, I continue to receive the following message:

This video cannot be played.

Sorry, this video is currently unavailable. (Error 525|6007)

Please check back soon.

I am able to watch the other Pawn Star videos with no issue. I've tried several other shows as well and they have played fine. To try to fix the issue I've uninstalled Silverlight and I tried clearing the PlayReady cache, but it's still a no go. I then tried the videos on other computers throughout the house and found that I receive the message as well.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Pawn Stars Error 525|6007

DukeofLynchburg wrote:

Good day,

On two episodes of Pawn Stars, Lunch Larceny and Grand Theft Corey, I continue to receive the following message:

Please check back soon.

I am able to watch the other Pawn Star videos with no issue. I've tried several other shows as well and they have played fine. To try to fix the issue I've uninstalled Silverlight and I tried clearing the PlayReady cache, but it's still a no go. I then tried the videos on other computers throughout the house and found that I receive the message as well.

Thank you for alerting us about this issue. Our team is working on it now and I will update this thread when it is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Official Employee

Hi all,

These episodes are now working.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Regular Visitor

Please check back soon.

-----

I have this problem today July 2, 2013