Community Forum

Parental Controls for multiple users on App

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Parental Controls for multiple users on App

I found where I can set a PIN and set parental controls for the Xfinity app, but is there a way to set different levels for different users?

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Parental Controls for multiple users on App

SMR327 wrote:

I found where I can set a PIN and set parental controls for the Xfinity app, but is there a way to set different levels for different users?

I am sorry but the parental controls are across the board for all accounts.

Our product team is constantly working on improving the site to make the best experience possible. Thanks for your suggestion; we'll consider your idea for a future release.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Poster

This is a no-brainer. Parental controls must be set at the login level; otherwise,what's the point?
New Poster

This is absolutely true. It's completely worthless to have parental controls for online content and not have them individually configurable. I want to be able to control my 5 yr old daughters access and leave my wife and my access unrestricted. It doesn't make sense to have a single set of parental controls for ALL online useage.

This needs to be applied at a user-level