Community Forum

Pandora not starting on X1

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Pandora not starting on X1

Past 2 days Pandora won't load.  Other apps on x1 work okay.  I rebooted DVR, still not loading.

Expert

Re: Pandora not starting on X1

cook9986 wrote:

Past 2 days Pandora won't load.  Other apps on x1 work okay.  I rebooted DVR, still not loading.

are you using an established Pandora account with over 99 channels?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Yes, Pandora has been working for several years, and I only have 30 channels

Expert

cook9986 wrote:

Yes, Pandora has been working for several years, and I only have 30 channels

is your login working normally on a smartphone or tablet or via a webpage? If so, did you enter the username and password in the profile settings? you might want to see if the entry has a typo.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Mine also hasn't worked for the last few days now. Last night I tried it and it worked. I thought the problem was relolved, but now it's not working again. It does work on my phone and also on the box in the bedroom.

New Poster

I haven't been able to load Pandora for a few days now. Have to run it off computer or phone. Hope it fixes soon.

Official Employee

Hi all, 

Please let me know if you're still experiencing issues with Pandora. 

KenF

Official Employee
Moved: