Community Forum

Pairing Denon receiver remote to XG1-P

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Expert

Re: Pairing Denon receiver remote to XG1-P

mlk-jeb wrote:

Hi all, I have my new X1 box connected through my master Denon receiver, which controls all my home theater components. I use my Denon universal remote across the entire system to control basic commands like power and channel selection. Does anyone have the 5-digit code for controlling the box? I can’t find it anywhere - it worked beautifully with the previous box. 

the denon should have a code for Xfinity X1 in the manual or support web site. If you have a pace DVR it is slow, has sound dropout issues, and only 5 tuners available (it does have component cable connectors-- only DVR to have that in the X1 line).

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
New Poster

Pairing Denon receiver remote to XG1-P

Hi all, I have my new X1 box connected through my master Denon receiver, which controls all my home theater components. I use my Denon universal remote across the entire system to control basic commands like power and channel selection. Does anyone have the 5-digit code for controlling the box? I can’t find it anywhere - it worked beautifully with the previous box.