Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Pac-12 network

New Poster

Pac-12 network

When trying to stream Pac-12 network I get an error code 634.

What does this mean?

Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: Pac-12 network

I'm having the same issue - can't find any reference to the error 634.

New Poster

how can I watch this cougar game

Official Employee

Hi all,

Please uninstall the Silverlight plug-in and try playing a video again. You will now be prompted to download Silverlight. Please follow all the on-screen instructions, restart your browser, and then attempt to play the video again.

Let me know the results.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Regular Visitor

doesn't work fr me,  W7 latest IE.  Can get espn, but not CNN or Pac-12. Rejects whle getting authorization.

Regular Visitor

PS to last:  I have checked the copyright matter box in playback

Official Employee

juggy34 wrote:

PS to last:  I have checked the copyright matter box in playback

Is Pac-12 and CNN working On Demand and coming in through your TV?

Thanks,
Joe

Regular Visitor

I get CNN at Ch 744 and P12OR at Ch 720.   Using On Demand & search function I can get CNN but not either P12OR or PAC 12 or PAC12. 

Official Employee

juggy34 wrote:

I get CNN at Ch 744 and P12OR at Ch 720.   Using On Demand & search function I can get CNN but not either P12OR or PAC 12 or PAC12. 

Our team is looking into your issue now. Someone will contact you shortly.

Thanks,
Joe

Regular Visitor

case #299151793

Two conversations with folks hard to understand.

But somebody fixed it.  Can now get Pac-12 & CNN.

Thx to someone!

New Poster

new to comcast, having the same issue all i get is error 634 trying to watch the pac12 Oregon game today.

New Poster

Dear Comcast (or Xfinity or wtvr you ant to call yourselves),

I pay a great deal of many for your service that I barely use, BUT, the only time I want to watch the Pac-12 Channel is when the U of O is playing...and it doesn't work!!!!!

And what do I get when I call tech support? Some people that don't understand me half way around the world giving me the run around.

I missed the entire UO vs. Colorado game today bc your product/service failed to work and your tech support could not resolve the issue.

I have cleared my cache, installed and uninstalled and reinstalled Silverlight several times, tried 4 different browsers, including IE, Firefox and Chrome....and nothing works!!!!

Please don't tell me to "try refreshing your page" or some other nonsense. The computer is giving us a specific error code (error 634, error 572)....that should give any tech support the exact problem so that a resolution can be brought about.

I expect compensation for the poor customer service, tech support that doesn't understand English or how to actually resolve tech issues, and also for the fact that your service doesn't work the only time I am trying to use it! Ridiculous!

You can call me at (xxx) xxx-xxxx...yes, that is my number, please write it down somewhere instead of asking me for my phone number a dozen times per call...

Anthony

EDIT: Removed some personal information to avoid it from being removed. -ComcastJoe

New Poster

P.S. Your autocorrect for spelling is awful.

New Poster

I'm getting the same error code 634 when trying to watch the Pac12 network.  Tried uninstalling and reinstalling Silverlight.  Tried from both IE 10 and Firefox.  I need to watch the Huskies soon!!!!

Official Employee

barthbot wrote:

I'm getting the same error code 634 when trying to watch the Pac12 network.  Tried uninstalling and reinstalling Silverlight.  Tried from both IE 10 and Firefox.  I need to watch the Huskies soon!!!!

Please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you.

Thanks,
Joe

New Poster

My Device Information My Zip Code: 98052 My Cable Provider: Recommended by Comcast My myDVR Manager Status: activated My Set Top Box Names: DVR 1 My Queue setup: False Facebook Queue Syncing: false Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 205.172.16.179 My operating system: Windows - Windows NT 6.2 My web browser: Explorer 9 - Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; Trident/6.0; .NET4.0E; .NET4.0C; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; InfoPath.3; Zune 4.7; MS-RTC LM 8) My system type: Desktop computer or other device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 5.1.10516.0 My flash version: 11.3 r375 Javascript: enabled Cookies: Enabled (3233 Bytes) Time Information My Clock Time: Mon Nov 12 15:32:26 UTC-1000 2012 Server Clock Time: Mon Nov 12 15:31:59 UTC-1000 2012

My Account Information Primary Account: True Provider Codes: s, bi, bj, bq, ce, cd, cf, bv, b, c, br, cm, ci, a, bu, by, bs, at, cb, ch, bm, bl, bo, cc, bn Internet Subscriber: True Cable TV Subscriber: True Voice Subscriber: True
New Poster

I'm now getting Error 572. 

Official Employee

barthbot wrote:

I'm now getting Error 572. 

Try using a different web browser and let me know if it works. This is not a permanent solution but it will help us narrow down your issue.

Thanks,
Joe

New Poster

Its working today in both IE and Firefox, i didn't change anything on my end.  Wondering if you guys did anything to fix it.

Highlighted
New Poster

I too am having the same issue. I have installed, un-installed, re-installed silverlight over and over. Still I get the same error code (634). I think I am following the instructions, but still no luck . .Help?

Official Employee

Gundy09 wrote:

I too am having the same issue. I have installed, un-installed, re-installed silverlight over and over. Still I get the same error code (634). I think I am following the instructions, but still no luck . .Help?

Please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you.

Thanks,
Joe

New Poster

I too am having the same problem.  Unfortunately I get ESPN which is great but is not playing the Civil war game tomorrow.  

Here is my info, if you could give us some assistance that would be fabulous.

My Device Information My Zip Code: 97132 My Cable Provider: Recommended By Comcast My myDVR Manager Status: Not Installed My Set Top Box Names: Not Installed My Queue setup: False Facebook Queue Syncing: False Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 70.199.228.86 My operating system: Windows - Undefined My web browser: Chrome 23 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.11 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Chrome/23.0.1271.64 Safari/537.11 My system type: Desktop Computer Or Other Device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 5.1.10516.0 My flash version: 11.5 R31 Javascript: Enabled Cookies: Enabled (2827 Bytes)

New Poster

same issue, i'm on the road with a laptop and can't get pac 12 network streaming, please help.

My Device Information My Zip Code: Unknown My Cable Provider: Unknown My myDVR Manager Status: Not Installed My Set Top Box Names: Not Installed My Queue setup: False Facebook Queue Syncing: False Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 63.230.169.243 My operating system: Windows - Undefined My web browser: Chrome 19 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/536.5 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Chrome/19.0.1084.56 Safari/536.5 My system type: Desktop Computer Or Other Device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 5.1.10516.0 My flash version: 11.3 R300 Javascript: Enabled Cookies: Enabled (2901 Bytes) Time Information My Clock Time: Sat Nov 24 2012 00:30:46 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) Server Clock Time: Sat Nov 24 2012 00:28:43 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

My Account Information Primary Account: True Provider Codes: S, Bq, Ce, Cd, Cf, Bv, B, Br, Cm, Ci, A, Bu, By, Bs, At, Cb, Ch, Bm, Bl, Bo, Cc, Bn Internet Subscriber: True Cable TV Subscriber: True Voice Subscriber: False
New Poster

Same issue.

My Device Information My Zip Code: 97212 My Cable Provider: Recommended by Comcast My myDVR Manager Status: activated My Set Top Box Names: DVR 1 My Queue setup: True Facebook Queue Syncing: false Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 24.21.171.234 My operating system: Windows - Windows NT 6.1 My web browser: Explorer 9 - Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; HPNTDF; .NET4.0C; InfoPath.3) My system type: Desktop computer or other device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 5.1.10411.0 My flash version: 11.5 r502 Javascript&colon; <script type="text/javascript"></script> enabled Cookies: Enabled (2774 Bytes) Time Information My Clock Time: Sat Nov 24 08:15:35 PST 2012 Server Clock Time: Sat Nov 24 08:15:16 PST 2012

My Account Information Primary Account: True Provider Codes: s, bq, ce, cd, cf, aw, ar, cg, au, bv, b, u, c, br, bt, cm, h, ad, bw, d, al, bh, ci, a, y, bx, bb, bc, bu, by, bs, at, cb, ch, bz, bm, bl, bk, bp, bo, cc, bn Internet Subscriber: True Cable TV Subscriber: True Voice Subscriber: True
New Poster

I am not able to stream PAC-12 Network. Keep getting the same error 634. Any suggestions?

New Poster

Here is my device information:

My Device Information My Zip Code: 98144 My Cable Provider: Recommended by Comcast My myDVR Manager Status: activated My Set Top Box Names: DVR 1 My Queue setup: False Facebook Queue Syncing: false Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 199.193.237.18 My operating system: Mac - rv:6.0.2 My web browser: Firefox 6 - Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2 My system type: Desktop computer or other device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 5.1.10516.0 My flash version: 11.4 r402 Javascript&colon; enabled Cookies: Enabled (2353 Bytes) Time Information My Clock Time: Sat Nov 24 2012 09:44:33 GMT-0800 (PST) Server Clock Time: Sat Nov 24 2012 09:44:37 GMT-0800 (PST)
My Account Information Primary Account: True Provider Codes: s, bi, bj, bq, ce, cd, cf, aw, ar, cg, au, bv, b, u, c, br, bt, cm, h, ad, bw, bh, ci, a, y, bx, bu, by, bs, at, cb, ch, bz, bm, bl, bp, bo, cc, f, m, bn Internet Subscriber: True Cable TV Subscriber: True Voice Subscriber: True
New Poster

My Device Information My Zip Code: 97223 My Cable Provider: Recommended by Comcast My myDVR Manager Status: activated My Set Top Box Names: DVR 1 My Queue setup: False Facebook Queue Syncing: false Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 71.22.167.57 My operating system: Windows - Windows NT 6.1 My web browser: Explorer 9 - Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; MALN; .NET4.0C) My system type: Desktop computer or other device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 5.1.10516.0 My flash version: 11.4 r402 Javascript&colon; enabled Cookies: Enabled (2701 Bytes)

New Poster

Okay, uninstall silverlight.  Close IExplorer.  Reopen internet explorer, go to comcast website, don't login yet, then click pac 12 network live link.  It will prompt you to download silverlight and install it.  When it's done, click on the Login/watch button on the screen which will prompt you to login.  Once you enter the login info it should load up and play.  Crazy set of steps, but this was the only order in which it has worked and you must follow it exactly in this order.  Only took an hour of messing with it.  I've got it going now, best of luck. 

New Poster

Error 634 posts began in September. Is comcast listening? We need an explanation. I'm missing important games.

I'm getting other ESPN networks which made me think this was a geographic problem as I'm currently outside the PAC-12 region (currently, I'm in Montana, but live in Seattle area). But, CNN seams to stream alright.

Yet another frustrating Comcast day.

wta

New Poster

pac12

cant access pac12 online cleared browser like message said and still cant view.  any help?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: pac12

has this ever worked?   what happens when you try to view it, do you get an error message, if so what is that message.   Have you restarted your computer and router??

New Poster

I have the same issue - error 634... ihave tried uninstalling, re-installing, different browsers, etc. Please help I have 3 hours until game time and want this to work

My Device Information My Zip Code: 80210 My Cable Provider: Recommended By Comcast Use Dac: True My Conroller ID: 178 My Map ID: 119 My Persona ID: 7009 My myDVR Manager Status: Activated My Set Top Box Names: DVR 1, DVR 2 My Queue setup: False Facebook Queue Syncing: False Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 99.177.222.212 My operating system: Windows - Undefined My web browser: Chrome 25 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0) AppleWebKit/537.22 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Chrome/25.0.1364.152 Safari/537.22 My system type: Desktop Computer Or Other Device My Silverlight version: 5.1.20125.0 My flash version: 11.6 R602 Javascript&colon; Enabled Cookies: Enabled (2298 Bytes). Time Information My Clock Time: Thu Mar 14 2013 12:43:06 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time) Server Clock Time: Thu Mar 14 2013 12:42:44 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time)

My Account Information In Home Authenticated: False Primary Account: True Provider Codes: S, Bi, Bj, Cy, Bq, Ce, Cd, Cf, G, Ak, Aw, Ar, Dc, Dd, Cg, Cq, Da, Cu, Au, Bv, B, Cz, U, Cr, C, Br, Cx, Bt, Cm, H, Ad, Bw, D, Al, Bh, Ci, A, Y, Bx, Bb, Bc, Cp, Bu, By, Cn, Ax, Bs, At, Ct, Cb, Ch, Cs, E, Aj, Cv, Bz, Db, Bm, Co, Bl, Bk, Bp, Cw, Cj, Bo, J, Cc, F, M, Bn Internet Subscriber: True Cable TV Subscriber: True Voice Subscriber: True
New Poster

I am also having the same problem, but with BTN. Please help.

My Device Information My Zip Code: Unknown My Cable Provider: Unknown Use Dac: True My Conroller ID: 155 My Map ID: 167 My Persona ID: 5113 My myDVR Manager Status: Not Installed My Set Top Box Names: Not Installed My Queue setup: False Facebook Queue Syncing: False Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 173.200.239.178 My operating system: Windows - Undefined My web browser: Chrome 25 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.22 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Chrome/25.0.1364.172 Safari/537.22 My system type: Desktop Computer Or Other Device My Silverlight version: 5.1.20125.0 My flash version: 11.6 R602 Javascript&colon; Enabled Cookies: Enabled (2623 Bytes). Time Information My Clock Time: Thu Mar 14 2013 16:22:51 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time) Server Clock Time: Thu Mar 14 2013 16:24:14 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

My Account Information In Home Authenticated: False Primary Account: True Provider Codes: Bi, Bj, Bq, Ce, Cd, Cf, Cg, Cu, Bv, B, Cx, Bw, D, Al, Bh, A, Bb, Bc, By, Cn, Ax, Bs, At, Ct, Cb, Ch, Cs, Cv, Db, Co, Bl, Cw, Cj, Bo, Cc, Bn Internet Subscriber: True Cable TV Subscriber: True Voice Subscriber: False
New Poster

having the same problem, keep getting the 'error 634' for pac12 netowrk after having twice uninstalled and reinstalled silverlight.  please help

My Zip Code:UnknownMy Cable Provider:UnknownUse Dac:FalseMy Conroller ID:UnknownMy Map ID:UnknownMy Persona ID:10003My myDVR Manager Status:Not InstalledMy Set Top Box Names:Not InstalledMy Queue setup:FalseFacebook Queue Syncing:FalseFacebook Connect:FalseMy public IP address:74.95.200.97My operating system:Windows - UndefinedMy web browser:Chrome 25 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.22 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Chrome/25.0.1364.172 Safari/537.22My system typeesktop Computer Or Other DeviceMy Silverlight version:5.1.20125.0My flash version:11.6 R602Javascript&colon;EnabledCookies:Enabled (2489 Bytes).

New Poster

Same problem here, (Error 634) for CNN, tried several browsers and operating systems, clearly not a customer side issue. CNN used to stream fine about a month ago and I’ve changed nothing.  This is the only live streaming news channel offered by Comcast and now it is down. FYI Uverse offers several online news channels. Why is this issue being ignored by Comcast? 

New Poster

Still encoutering Error 634 on my end.