Community Forum

Pac 12 BA (Bay Area)

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Pac 12 BA (Bay Area)

I upgraded my channel package yesterday to include Pac 12 BA (Bay Area).  Support chat tells me that it's "not available in your area".  That raised a few questions that the support person couldn't answer.

• I live less than a mile from the Bay.  If it's not available in my area (i.e., the (SF) Bay Area, after which the channel is named), in what area(s) is it available?
    • In other words, is Pac 12 Bay Area really not available in the Bay Area?
  • If it's not available in my area, why does it show on the Channel Guide and says that I need a subscription to see it?
    • And, what subscription is needed?
  • Apparently, I can stream that channel (haven't tried it yet).
    • Do I really need the premium channel package to stream it?  I could watch Pac 12 (w/o BA) in my standard package.  Maybe I could have streamed PAC12BA then too.
    • Is there a way to record streamable content?  (I know that's a big, independent question, but what if Cal Rugby is shown at 3am?)

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Official Employee

Re: Pac 12 BA (Bay Area)

Hello Big_Ferb, I am more than happy to look into this for you. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!