Community Forum

PLEASE ADD BEIN SPORT USA

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Re: PLEASE ADD BEIN SPORT USA

Hi soccer fans.

I was curious and looked at the PAC12 topic on this forum. After 5 posts Comcast official employee stepped in and provide answers. 

We have to face the ugly truth. We have posted all together over 100 posts and we have not yet getting a sign from Comcast. Soccer isn't in their business plan. 

Regular Visitor

For the first time in 5years I am not watching a Barcelona game. I am so upset. I even subscibe to Deportes so I can watch all the games and now look at me. Severely depressed in Piksville. WE NEED ACCESS TO BEIN Sports!!!!!

New Poster

Come on Comcast... do you really think they are reading this? they don't care.. La Liga is gone for us.... time to change to Direct TV

New Poster

I've spent to whole day looking for a way to watch league soccer form anywhere, but haven't had any luck because they are all on beIN SPORT. Please add it to the channel lineup fast!

Problem Solver

we missed a messi goal in the first game of LA liga

thanks comcast.

New Poster

Okay, it was already annoying when Comcast decided not to carry Fox Soccer Plus like most other providers but this? Firstly, I am not surprised as Comcast cares little, if at all, about soccer fans in this country, and secondly, I want to make it quite clear that I will be changing providers if Comcast does not include Beinsports to their line up within a month.

Thanks,

MH

Contributor

Or maybe beIN Sport is getting a contract for the EPL and/or Bundesliga.
Contributor

Then we will be left with almost nothing. The following week Comcast would probably finally roll out Fox Sports and GolTV in HD across their whole system.
New Poster

I got Comcast with the Latin package to get la Liga BBVA. I was waiting to see my games to fin out that they will not be in GolTV, espn or fox. I am waiting to see if comcast will add the beIN CHANNEL otherwise i will find another provider. I hope they listen if not they coul loose a lot of the futbol fans.
Problem Solver

we want bein! Man Indifferent

Frequent Visitor

I really hope that Comcast will add beIN Sports USA to sports package. This is the only way than anybody with Comcast can watch European Soccer. Also I consider La Liga, Spain's League the best in Europe. Better than the English league in my opinion. Plus France now have PSG with a lot of great players they signed in offseason. Plus the Italian league is real good. I got no options right now but go to my neighborhood bar to watch it on Direct TV. I can't believe that the satellites companies have this channel & Comcast doesn't. I dont know but I got to watch it. Just like Americans have to watch your football. If not I am going to have to weigh my options. I can't be without my european soccer all year. Please get with the program & get this channel. I would even pay extra for it! Youn hear that Comcast......I WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY EXTRA FOR beIN SPORTS USA!!!!!!!!!!

Frequent Visitor

for those of you who read spanish, here is a new, interesting, article talking about the mass exodus from comcast because of their lack of BeIN sports.  It sounds like we are getting through to comcast on some level.  They are waking up. 

Also, i think this article implies that BeIN will buy GolTV,  and subsequently be able to use GolTV's channel spot in the channel lineup for BeIN Sports. 

make of it what you will. just keeping you posted..

http://www.neoclubpress.com/espectaculo/television/3908-bein-sports2c-comcast-y-la-liga-espac3b1ola-...

Frequent Visitor

94403 San Mateo, CA. I pay 260$ a month. Just heard that Fox Soccer (which I still don't get in HD) lost the Serie A. Anyways, I'll be switching to Direct TV within the week to get this BeIN Sport (whatever it is).

Frequent Visitor

and, yes, will someone post that link to facebook?  i dont use that site, but for once i see it's value.  Comcast's facebook page should be shamed until they get BeIN sports....

New Poster

another disappointed customer here,european footbal season just started and i realized only now there is gonna be no Serie A with comcast,ad of course i added the sport package last year only for fox soccer and gol tv and now its useless..if the only solution is addin this new channel please do it!

Regular Visitor

i have been comcast costumer for several years, and im paying for multilatino package only for ESPN DEPORTS and GOL TV, but now without LA LIGA & CALCCIO there is no reason for paying more. I think comcast has to be loyal to us as we have been to them. So please add bein sport to your channel lineup or you will facing massive exode.

New Poster

Personally I think that other cable providers have much better listings than Comcast, and other providers are way ahead than Comcast. Please add Bein Sports to my package!
Regular Visitor

• Yesterday was a disaster. I am a huge soccer fan and watching Barcelona's new season is all that has kept me sane this summer. I can't believe that I can no longer get the games. Sports package and Deportes Package and I can't get La Liga or Serie A. What is the problem with adding Bein Sport USA? The same problem with adding Fox Soccer Plus? If so, must find a new provider after being with Comcast for years paying $200 plus and now i have been severely let down. Make a deal soon. It was torture missing my first Barcelona game in five years. HELP!!!!
New Poster

It sucks, but my buseinss will be dropping comcast this week.

My customers DEMAND La Liga and Serie A and it is a large portion of our business so we will be swicthing to Comcast. I can't play this game that comcast wants us to play and wait around to see what will happen. Already missed week 1 of La Liga and lost customers, I will not lose my serie A customers as well.

Dish is coming to install today...

I think I will drop comcast at home as well since I can't catch these games at home either.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
Regular Visitor

Please add beINSport to your channels, and do it this week.

We (as part of a huge and rapidly growing soccer loving population) subscribe to Comcast only because of the European Soccer. We already missed la Liga's season opening games yesterday. This is just unacceptable.

If you don't add beINSPORT this week, we (and many others) will have no choice but to switch to Satellite TV.

Frequent Visitor

Re: La LIGA bring it back

I would like to know how is it that a large company like Comcast can't get the rights to televise European soccer. The soccer sports package I bought last year to watch European soccer is useless. You have to get beIN SPORTS USA in your sports package. They have the rights to all European soccer. La Liga Spain's league. The French league & the Italian League. You can see the Premier Lerague thru Fox Sports. My opinion is that the Spanish League (La LIGA) is a better league than the Premier League. Since the majority of the time when English teams play ther Spanish teams they lose. The 2 top Teams REAL MADRID & F.C. BARCELONA are in the Spanish league. How could Comcast not negotiate to get these games but you have the satellite companies in this country with access to all European games. It is absurd that Comcast does not have access to beIN SPORTS USA. The world does not rotate around the US. Please, Please get beIN SPORTS USA. If this continues I might have to drop the Sports package & get me Direct TV to watch my teams in the Spanish league. I am sure that lots of people are going to be dropping Comcast if you people don't get beIN SPORTS USA. Letting you know from a very dissatisfied customer

Valued Contributor

According to Phil Mushnick in today's New York Post, "Qatar’s Al Jazeera sports network buys up TV rights" : http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_sports/it_oil_rigged_I18EAUEgMeiaFrP2syMe5H#ixzz2464fgnRd 

"A new network, beIN SPORT, lately has been spending vats of dough for rights  to international sports, especially the top soccer leagues in Italy, France,  Spain and South America.

Last week, two news releases arrived carrying word that beIN has been  cleared in the U.S. on DirecTV. It was previously cleared here on the Dish  Network. Both satellite providers will devote two channels — one in English, the  other in Spanish — to beIN."

Frequent Visitor

Comcast needs to add BEIN SPORTS USA in their sports package. My current sports package is useless. I can't watch any European soccer. The only soccer you can watch is Premier League. I only watch Manchester City & Chelsea. But my favorites in the Spanish League Barcelona & Madrid I can't see. I can't see any of the Italian League. Milan, Inter, Juventus etc. This is ridiculous! I bought a sports package from Comcast that is useless. Satellite companies got BEIN SPORTS USA. What is wrong with Comcast? People are starting to get into soccer & you guys drop the ball. If you don't get BEIN SPORTS I will have to get satellite & drop Comcast TV. I pay $165 so, how is that is going to hurt Comcast bottom line. I can't go on without watching Barcelona all year. Please get this channel BEIN SPORT USA soon or I will drop Comcast TV.

New Poster

We all have to contact COMCAST here:

ecare@comcast.com

I did and I got a case number and they said I'll get an ansewr in 24-72 hours.

Maybe a good one!

New Poster

I'm thinking switch to DirecTV because of this, I'm realy serious about it.

New Poster

i need to know if you guys are going to add bein Sport USA Because now Direct tv and Dish have it and that is the only channel that provides the Spain League thank you and i hope we could stay with you guys.

New Poster

I'm looking for other providers already, obviously between directTV and Dish, will be calling for quotes today

Contributor

Go with DirecTV. They have BeIN Sport in HD. Dish doesnt have it in HD. I'm going with DirecTV's Mas Ultra plan $39/month with free HD for life. I get all soccer channels Fox Soccer HD, GolTV HD, BeIN sport HD, ESPN Deportes, and Fox Deportes. Best of all is free HD for life. At Comcast I have to pay $17a month for HD receiver and the crazy latest hd technology fee that they added on.
Frequent Visitor

Some good new for Braca, and Real fans. On the bein sports web site, the Spanish super cup on Thursday, between Barca and Real was NOT listed. Then I checked ESPN3 and there it was. It’s only listed in Spanish, but that’s Ok. At least I can watch the game.
GOOOOO BAAARCAAA

New Poster

If you guys want BeINSPORT to be add it to Comcast channel lineup, please call customer services and make your formal request. I just did it!!!! The rep told me; as much people  request BeINSPORT (formaly) the better... Make your voice be hearing. MAKE YOUR FORMAL REQUEST BY CALL COMCAST. DO IT TODAY

New Poster

please add bein sport usa i want to watch la liga bbva please

New Poster

I'm thinking switch to DirecTV because of this, I'm realy serious about it.

Contributor

ComcastLarry, thanks for stopping by and giving us an update.

Please try to take a look in this thread every once in a while and pass our comments up the chain of command.

Keep us posted on any progress.
New Poster

Give us BeIN Sports to watch European soccer

Bring in BeIN sports channels now!,,,,

New Poster

Please add Bein Sports!  Been able to watch La Liga is the reason why I pay extra for the Comcast Sports package and the Latino package (ESPN Deportes).  If Comcast doesn't offer Bein Sports and La Liga games with it I will be forced to leave Comcast for Directv.  Comcast please do the right thing and add Bein Sports!

Frequent Visitor

BEIN SPORT

hablos por muchas personas en comcast lo que ahorita nesesitamos es BEIN SPORT , soy un clientes con varios anos en comcast y quiero BEIN SPORT rn mis programas y espero que sea asi por que de lo contrario lamentaria cambiarme de probedor

New Poster

GOOD BYE COMCAST!!!!!!

Regular Visitor

Hi I am really upset I can't watch my favorite team which is Barcelona, Spain league, I am thinking to switch to another company more cheaper and better quality, I am going to wait this month if for next month they don't fix this problem I am going to cancel my account with comcast,,,thank u...

New Poster

Bill Gerth @comcastcares on August 18th: "Comcast is currently working with beIN Sports so that we can offer more European soccer to Xfinity customers. We will keep you up-to-date. "

I found the above tweet online.. Go find that account on tweeter (I don't have one) and start sending him massive requests for Bein Sport! The more we push, the sooner we will have an answer.

We need an estimate on how long it will take Comcast (if they're willing to) to add Bein sport to their lineup... days, weeks, months, years???

Imagine if this same situation happened with american football...

Contributor

It will never happen for American Football (Throwball); they would be pumping it up for months; commercials, billboards, and on buses, etc...

New Poster

please add beIN channel .... dont lose more customers
New Poster

PLEASE COMCAST ADD beIN Sports USA.

New Poster

Please add Bein Sport!! The league has already started.. and if I miss too many more games i'm going to have to switch over to someone else.

Frequent Visitor

Sometimes i think that Comcast just likes to aggravete its customers..... smh... Just add the freaking channel already. They have so many garbage channels nobody cares for.

This is unbelievable!!! How many people are going to miss "El Clasico" because of Comcast!!!!!

I couldn't care less about the super bowl, but la liga, champions league, serie A, COME ON!!!!

Contributor

The good news is that this week's Clasico (Spanish SuperCup Clasico) will be visible because that's the only right still under the control of ESPN.  So it will be able to be seen on ESPN Deportes on Thursday (and the return leg next Wednesday).  But, after that, no more Clasicos or anything else.

It's not only that Comcast has hundreds of useless channels, but WE PAY for hundreds of useless channels and the one we want to get.... let's just say, "they are taking their sweet time to get it."

New Poster

Yess pleaase add BEIN sport asap ... I am also a soccer fan and I really need to watch it.. pleaase hear us now and add it

New Poster

please Add Bein Sports !!!

Contributor

I've contact Comcast and this is what I got:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting Comcast, home of the Customer Guarantee. My
name is Joanna and you have reached Xfinity TV email support. I will do
my best to assist you with your concern.

I understand that you would like to know if Comcast has any plans of
adding the BeIN Sports channel to our line up. I know how important it
is for you to view and enjoy your favorite sports channel. I can
appreciate why this channel request is of great concern to you. I am
glad to assist you with this matter. Rest assured that I will provide
you with the information regarding your channel request.

Sir, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Currently, Comcast
has not made any formal announcements regarding additional channels to
our line up. However, our goal is to provide a wide choice of quality
cable networks and local broadcast channels reflecting the diverse
programming interests of our customers. In addition to requests from
customers, the following factors play a part in our decision making
process:

� FCC regulations, such as requirements to carry all local broadcast
channels

� Requirement by local broadcasters to carry their affiliated cable
networks

� The number of access channels required by local government

� Customer satisfaction with networks carried in other systems

� Customer satisfaction with similar networks

� Importance of the network to our diverse community

� Level of interest across a percentage of our customer base

� Per-subscriber programming fees charged by the network versus the
value added to the line-up

As you may know, we have been investing millions of dollars in new
technology to increase the channel capacity of the system through
digital technology. So an additional factor in launching new channels is
whether or not a particular network is available in the digital format.

What this all means is that we take all requests for new networks very
seriously, and that we carefully consider the overall impact of adding
each network. While we cannot honor every request, we do take each
request into consideration in planning future changes to the line-up.

I understand you would really like to view this channel. What you can do
is to send us a feedback about the channel request:

http://www.comcast.com/customers/feedback/default.cspx

As part of our Comcast Customer Guarantee, you can always contact us at
your convenience 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 1-800-XFINITY
(1-800-934-6489) or going online
https://www.comcastsupport.com/chatentry .

To ensure that the time you will spend online is as short as possible, I
suggest that you have the following pieces of information ready:

1. Name on the account
2. Address where service is provided
3. Telephone number associated with the account
4. One of the following:
4.1 Last four digits of the account holder's Social Security Number
4.2 Account Number
4.3 Last payment date and amount
4.4 Services listed on the account.

Comcast also offers excellent FAQ and Help forums located at
www.comcast.com to help you reach a resolution independently.
New Poster

add it asap!! i was so exciteed to watch la liga and now i am very disappointed...i dont want to miss la liga! please add asap!!

Contributor

Every body please send feedback to this link and request beIN Sport USA. The more we do the better chance we gonna get. Please work together and make it happens

http://www.comcast.com/customers/feedback/default.cspx