Community Forum

PLEASE ADD BEIN SPORT USA

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Contributor

Re: PLEASE ADD BEIN SPORT USA

All we need is an answer. Yes or No so we can move on. I don't want to miss any La Liga games.
New Poster

AS LONG TIME CUSTOMER OF COMCAST AND ITS GREAT SERVICES I WOULD LIKE FOR beIN Sports to be added to the great lineup Comcast has to offer.

Contributor

Chicago area - No FSC HD, no FSC+ (SD or HD), no GolTV HD and will NEVER, EVER see beIN Sport USA on Comcast...

New Poster

Need BeIn Sports in Comcast channel line up

For anybody who wants to watch soccer, many important games are moving to this new channel BeIn sport. I need this. I will move to a different provider if I cannot get this channel. And I am sure I speak for a very large number of soccer lovers in saying so. Thanks for looking into this and hope to see the channel in my Sports package line up soon!

New Poster

Re: Need BeIn Sports in Comcast channel line up

ADD BEIN
Frequent Visitor

Please add Bein Sport to the line up in HD.  It makes absolutely no sense that DirecTv can add the channel on day one of its launch and Comcast which is one of the largest cable companies does not offer it in any of its markets.

New Poster

Add this channel to the sports package as well...please

Contributor

Comcast has know, or at least should have known, since May, when the contracts with La Liga and Serie A were finalized with beIN Sport. You folks who say Comcast has no blame in this are fooling yourselves. In a corporation as large as Comcast there are entire deparents whose responsibility is to keep track of programming and network options, and negotiate contracts. I would be very surprised if beIN Sport had not contacted Comcast at least once to inform them of what their network offers exclusively(and also what Fox Sports and GolTV no longer offer). <br><br>I would not be surprised at all if the folks at Comcast figured that as the biggest player in the cable/satellite television market that beIN Sport would come to them begging that Comcast include their fledgling network be added. <br><br>BeIN Sport had the good business sense to not beg, but rather, have Comcast's customers demand the service, and be in a much stronger negotiating position. <br><br>Comcast screwed up, again. They can fix it by making a phone call and opening their checkbook. Though it seems that Comcast is content to have multiple shopping channels in HD. <br><br>This thread, on the Comcast Help and Support Forum, has been around for a week, has nearly 100 posts, and no Comcast representative has, as of yet, commented or explained anything. <br><br>I'm sorry. I blame Comcast. Completely. <br><br>BeIN Sport has a responsibility to provide coverage at games and provide feeds to its customers. They do. If they didn't, how did direcTV and Dish Network get the channel. <br><br>Comcast seems to think that it is the networks responsibility to schmooze them. <br><br>I thought it was Comcast's responsibility to take care of me. Their customer. <br><br>Hopefully Comcast will wake up. Get off their collective rump, and get beIN sport. Soon.
New Poster

beIN sport channel

Please i want to know if comcast is doing anything to add beIN sport channel in there channel line so that i can be watching La liga and italian soccer,

New Poster

If Comcast doesn't add BeIN before September 1st I'm switching to Dish so does my other friends. 

New Poster

If you want BeIN SPORTS get here

Enter you zip code and choose Comcast as a provider:

http://beinsport.tv/getbein.html

and do request channel. It's the only way they will hear us. Let's all do it. If Comcast doesn't add it before September 1st I'm switching to Dish. period

Contributor

Re: If you want BeIN SPORTS get here

More specifically, beIN sports in high def. Don't forget that HD part. 

New Poster

The only reason I've been paying extra is so I can watch the European league games with Comcast. If you do not add beIN Sports soon, I'll definitely switch providers.

Frequent Visitor

im in the process of switching to dirctv, they guys are coming on monday to install the dish , unless i hear anything new from comcast, im going ahead to switch .

what aggevates me the most is comcast costumer service , they have no clue on what im talking about on the other hand verizon directv and dish network costumer srvice had all the details about the channel

Most Valued Poster

I was always "Locked Out" on this forum for requesting channels. This one seems to stay open.

New Poster

ADD BEIN SPORT OTHERWISE I WILL END UP SWITCHING BY THE BEGINNING OF SEPTEMBER I SWEAR.

I CANT BELIEVE THAT ALL OF YOUR REPS AND DEPARTMENTS CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO KEEP UP WITH THE MOST FAMOUS SOCCER LEAGUE IN THE WORLD.

WAS THIS GONNA HAPPEN IF NHL OF NFL WERE TRANSFERRED TO A DIFFERENT CHANNEL??

BRING BEIN TO COMCAST NOW!!

Frequent Visitor

Very much needed..I would hope Comcast, that you would be more responsive and add this channel ASAP, even if its a premium sports channel. Would like to have an option to see these games. The network will grow to be huge, so might as well add it now.

New Poster

Wake up, people! There is NO LA LIGA without BeIn Sport USA. I am offically switching from Comcast to DirecTV this week-end because it has taken Cable so long to consier the channel.

New Poster

Very disappointed! COMCAST is suPPoSed to be the best! I need my futbol! I need my Real MAdrid! I need this frickin channel to be available!

New Poster

Please add beIN USA network to lineup ASAP!  I regularly watched La Liga and Seria A on GolTV in the past and now that those soccer leagues sold tv rights to beIN USA network I wish for COMCAST to add this new channel to your lineup, otherwise I will be forced to swith to your competition DISH or Direct TV!

Thank you.

Regular Visitor

Add our I will have to change to a company that is carrying it!!!!!! Do the right thing, take care of the customers you currently have, or take he chance of losing them ..........

Regular Visitor

It is not Comcast's fault that La Liga allowed their USA television rights to be sold to a basically non-existant network.  La Liga has been trying to court US viewers in recent years but in this case they took the dollars over the eyeballs - Shame on them. However, that said, I wish Comcast would add beIN Sport USA to their lineup if possible.

New Poster

pleas add bein sport  to comcast is a new channel i like watch la liga from spain please comcast .

New Poster

ADD BEIN SPORT OTHERWISE I WILL END UP SWITCHING BY THE BEGINNING OF SEPTEMBER I SWEAR.

I CANT BELIEVE THAT ALL OF YOUR REPS AND DEPARTMENTS CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO KEEP UP WITH THE MOST FAMOUS SOCCER LEAGUE IN THE WORLD.

WAS THIS GONNA HAPPEN IF NHL OF NFL WERE TRANSFERRED TO A DIFFERENT CHANNEL??

BRING BEIN TO COMCAST NOW!!

New Poster

Comcast, please listen to your customers. I only subscribe to cable TV for soccer back home. I pay extra for GolTV - not even in HD. If we don't have BEin Sports by the start of September a mass exodus will happen, since fans are fans. Comcast is the better company, but we will go elsewhere if you don't maintain your coverage, and prove that you listen, and deserve our money.

Please, please, listen to your customers - smaller short term profits will be returned by long term customer loyalty.

Thanks

New Poster

Hey I need to watch La Liga, PLEASE ADD BEIN I am paying $165.00 monthly. And Comcast doesn't want to add Bein. I called customer service and they pretended that they didn't know about this channel.

New Poster

Please add BEIN sports, I pay $165.00 Monthly.  IT IS NOT FEAR

Regular Visitor

I really don't get why Comcast treats it's customers like this. Their prices are not the best in the business and on top of that they not gonna have the channels we want. I have been waiting over three months for La Liga to begin but now thanks to my "excellent" tv provider I'm gonna miss it. I guess customer service 101 is to advance for comcast. Find, I'm gonna miss the game tomorrow but If they don't have BEIN sport by wednesday, Im going with DIRECTV. I wonder how many customer do they have to loose for this idiots to wake up and understand that they have to have what the customer wants!!!

New Poster

ATTENTION COMCAST PLEASE ADD BEIN SPORT USA

Me, and thousands of other soccer fans are desperate to recieve this channel, and will go to a lower class provider to get the coverage of the leagues... Don't let this happen. Acquire the channel, or your customers will leave.

New Poster

Add beIN

If Comcast do not add beIN soon I will be switching to another provider like direct tv. You guys don't realize how many people will switch provider .
New Poster

Comcast you should add this channel, and i am surprising that we are pushing you guys to add this channel, and big company like you should already made market survey and add this channel without our request

New Poster

la liga games or I take my money somewhere else!!!!

New Poster

BeIN sports, espn deportes HD, Goltv HD

I want answers comcast.  When will I get better quality soccer?  answers or I wont be a customer long.

New Poster

Either Comcast does something and Adds BEIN network in HD and regular def or I am out as a customer. Get with the times comcast and understand the market for soccer in this country is blowing up.

New Poster

as a american fan of soccer, i am disappointed to think i may lose out La Liga and Serie A games.. It's already bad enough that we don't get Fox Soccer HD in my area..

Please comcast, listen to you customers, we pay the extra money a month to add these channels to our accounts, we would like the best experience possible..

New Poster

Please bring BeIn Sports As soon as possible or I will cancel or reduce my comcast service to the basic. I just care to watch soccer, la liga and serie A soccer, not your reality tv programs.
New Poster

Please add BEIN Sports!!!!!.................cancelling soon if this doesn't happen.

New Poster

changing to a satelitte provider this week if BEIN is not added.. The only reason I get up in the mornings is to watch LALIGA ... Either add it or lose a loooot of customers..

New Poster

YES WE NEED BEIN SPORT IN COMCAST I SWEECH TO DIRECT TV TO

New Poster

Xfinity for once please take good care of your customers and add this channel. You are the only cable prodider that doesn't have it and if you do so please if is HD I hope you broadcast it as HD not like gol tv that you carry that has the HD watermark but it looks like were streamed from the internet.....

Regular Visitor

I am giving comcast until the end of next week, after that I'm calling Direct TV to send their guy over. I have even already called them and set up a package and guess what? Entertainment package + Sports pack + Fox Soccer plus ALL in HD will just run me about $49!! I'm currently paying over $80 for Comcast + $60 for internet. I don't want to go throw the hassle of switching but I sure won't be watching La Liga every week on illegal, crappy internet streams. You have until next week Comcast. Stop playing dead and do something or this will be a massive walkout by soccer fans and you will never get them back.

Contributor

Every body please take it to Facebook
New Poster

We need to go to this website and request Bein Sports. http://www.beinsport.tv/getbein.html

Leave your comcast email and your zip code. We need to act soon!

New Poster

I want to watch  European soccer leagues, Please add beIN Sport to the Latino  channel line up! PLEASE SOCCER IS MY LIFE

New Poster

New Poster

PLEASE ADD BEIN SPORT USA .     I am willing to pay extra for it, enough that I would drop COMCAST just to watch it

Regular Visitor

Dropping Comcast because no plans of adding beIN Sports USA. I have reach my frustation level with Comcast as a subscriber and moving on.

In the Chicagoland area Fox Soccer Channel (FSC) is still in SD(4:3) format and Comcast tries to make it look like an HD(16:9) picture by pushing the HD stream over the SD format, which has a very poor video quality. Comcast I am not fooled or satisfied any longer.

DirecTV has it figured out and provides all the International futbol I can record or watch live and all featured at my local pub on the corner in HD. What I cannot watch live is streaming online. Hopefully UVerse will follow the DirecTV lead and add beIN Sports USA to it's lineup. 

New Poster

I am considering moving to a company who have bEin Sports USA.  if nothing is done by next weekends games, its bad we are missing first games of season but missing Barcelona vs Real Madrid game is even worst...

New Poster

SUBJECT: I want beIN SPORT

I am writing to request that you add beIN SPORT to your channel lineup. Please let me know when I can start enjoying beIN SPORT on my TV.

Sincerely,

jlsp1328

Frequent Visitor

COMCAST, when are we getting this channel???