Community Forum

PLEASE ADD BEIN SPORT USA

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Contributor

Re: PLEASE ADD BEIN SPORT USA

If you hit reply to a message, there is a subscriptions option which if you unclick it will stop all replies. it is on the right hand side of the screen.

New Poster

OKay, a tech just came to activate my beIN sport (channel 665 in Tucson AZ). I'm subscriber of Multilatino. He couldn't make it work. The only way was activating the SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE, for 10 bucks extra, because they said I should be subscriber of Multilatino Ultra. Big catch from Comcast to force you to pay more to get beIN Sports. I mean, why Comcast said Multilatino will carry beIN Sports instead of saying that only the more expensive Multilatino (ultra) will. For now I'll keep Sports Ent. Package and pay the extra 10 dollars instead of paying more than 40 dollars to get the Multilatino Ultra. The Ultra option adds Limited basic, Digital economy, Digital preferred and additional channels form multilatino Max. Why I should get ALL those english channels that I don't need or want to get just one channel that is in spanish and even is right on the 600's where all the spanish multilatino channels are here in tucson. BAD, very BAD Xfinity/Comcast. I wish you were more careful with misleading announcements or advertising. I didn't go with DirectTV or DISH, which carry beIN sports since its launching last month just hoping Comcast was going to do their job, but seems like I'm going to go back and analyze the option to switch to satellite.

New Poster

How do I get a response?
Regular Visitor

I'm so tired of hearing about others getting to watch soccer on channels I don't have.  I, too, am about to switch to Direct TV.  It's so silly that in this day and age we can't get any network we want.  I don't mind paying extra; just give me the option!!  I want Fox Soccer HD, and any and all BeIn channels, etc. here in Huntsville, Al.  We're the home of Marshall Space Flight Center where Werner von Braun worked, and home of Space Camp, yet no soccer in HD!!!!  sheesh

Silver Problem Solver

@ckm63 wrote:
How do I get a response?

Hello,

Even if you write a letter to them in regards to anything you will not get a response so don't waist your time.

Frequent Visitor

Yes plz all of those channels in hd
Frequent Visitor

ComcastTeds:
Glad to read that additional infrastructure work needed for Palm Beach County is close to be complete.
Can we hope to see the WC Soccer Qualifiers on October 12 & 16...?
Thanks for your prompt response.
Contributor

COMCAST  please  ADD!!

bein sport hd

bein sport ñ hd

goltv hd

espn deportes hd

fox deportes  hd

Contributor

This is all we need:
beIN Sport 1 HD
beIN Sport Ñ HD
Fox Soccer HD
GOLTV HD
ESPN Deportes HD
Fox Deportes HD
Univision Deportes 1 HD
Univision Deportes 2 HD
Frequent Visitor

I second that hd all soccer channels
Frequent Visitor

Please add above, and thank you,

New Poster

I was told that beIN channel is available to Southwest Florida Costumers. I live in Bonita springs Florida in Southwest Florida the lady told me that there is no availability in area code 34134. I do not understand. I want to watch Spanish and Italian soccer and the only reason I have the sports package is for this reason.  I do not understand if it is available in Southwest Florida why my area code is excluded I am paying the same amount of money as the other areas and I should get the same channels. If I do not get beIN I will be forced to go with other options to get Spanish and Italian soccer like maybe switching to Direct TV. Thank you. 

New Poster

When will beIN sport be available in the chicago area?

Contributor

COMCAST  please  ADD!!

bein sport in hd

bein sport ñ in hd

goltv in hd

espn deportes in hd

fox deportes in hd

Contributor

Please add soccer channels in HD

COMCAST  please  ADD!!

bein sport hd

bein sport ñ hd

goltv hd

espn deportes hd

fox deportes  hd

We pay full price and no soccer in HD.

Contributor

COMCAST  please  ADD!!

bein sport in hd

bein sport ñ in hd

goltv in hd

espn deportes in hd

fox deportes in hd

New Poster

the absence of this channel for Comcast when they have rights to all the away CONCACAF World Cup qualifiers is ridiculous. Lack of availablity has dragged on and on. I'm starting to regret my switch to Comcast...

Contributor

All I care is watching Barcelona matches. So I figured that Bein Espanol will be sufficient enough for me since their programming is supposedly targeted towards the hispanic population. But now I found out that this Saturday's Barca match against Deportivo is shown live on the English Bein sport 1 but it's delayed on Bein Espanol.   I realise that it's not Comcast's fault but from now I will also insist on Comcast to start carrying the English Bein sport 1 as well. So please Comacast add it to the Boston metro area. zip 02446.

Please add Bein Sport in english (has diferent program schedule than Bein in Spanish).

Please add Bein Sport in english (has diferent program schedule than Bein in Spanish)

Please add Bein Sport in english (has diferent program schedule than Bein in Spanish)

Please add Bein Sport in english (has diferent program schedule than Bein in Spanish).

New Poster

COMCAST: Watching a sports channel in SD in this day and age is no fun at all! Can you please add the HD versions of BeIn ASAP? I do not understand what the limitations can be.

Frequent Visitor

North of Boston will also get the english version of BeIn Sport on 12/12 (channel 192) and Gol TV will be removed. I thought we were supposed to get the english channel in HD? 

Contributor

We NEED Bein Sport in PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL! I STILL can't believe that a county 10 minutes from me has it and we don't!

Frequent Visitor

I thought Oregon would have English Language beIn Sports...what is the hold up?

New Poster

Are we getting the HD feed when the English version shows up?

New Poster

When will Bein Sports be available in West Palm Beach, Fl. DirectTV and Dish has it in the area so why does it take this long for Comcast to get it!!! 

Frequent Visitor

The Comcast employee who sold me my subscription assured me TWO MONTHS AGO that the beIN Sport English channel would be available "soon".  What a lie!  What a fraud!

There has been no information about when the English channel will be added here in Oregon on the Comcast/Xfinity site, and it seems that Comcast refuses to supply an avenue for communication with its customers.  When I tried to get an answer from the local Comcast office, the people there pretended ignorance and told me to wait for an announcement on my bill.

Perhaps we need to act through the local agencies which regulate cable.

I notice that DocCoyote has complained about the absence of the English channel in Eugene.  Well, it's missing here in Portland, too.

Contributor

I can't believe Comcast customers still struggling fighting to get BeIN English. Now that Liberty cable offered both channels in HD. Time Warner and Brighthouse gonna add them both soon. I got DirecTV now paying $52/month I got BeIN English In glamorous HD and BeIn Spanish in SD. Shame on comcast.
Valued Contributor

what is liberty cable?

Contributor

Liberty Cablevision of Puerto Rico
Valued Contributor

that's what I got when looking it up just didn't make sense since comcast doesn't serve puerto rico

Contributor

I don't understand what u r trying to say. I was just compare Comcast with other competitors out there.
Contributor

Yeah I want Irish..

Contributor

Time Warner and Brighthouse Cable are now having both beIN English and beIN Espanol in HD.
Contributor

When is PALM BEACH COUNTY in south FL going to get Bein????

Contributor

Comcast Ted,
Does it mean that when beIN 1 English is added to the sport package beIN Ñ will be removed from sport package and will only available on Multilatino package? Those who wants both channels have to sign up for Multilatino and sports package???
Official Employee

@Ymsv wrote:
Comcast Ted,
Does it mean that when beIN 1 English is added to the sport package beIN Ñ will be removed from sport package and will only available on Multilatino package? Those who wants both channels have to sign up for Multilatino and sports package???

In the areas where this new channel (beIN Sports USA) is being added, it will be included in the Sports Entertainment Package (beIN Sports USA will not be included in the Multi-Latino package). 

At this time, nothing is changing with the current level of service where the current beIN Sports en Espanol channel is located. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@DrumTek wrote:

When is PALM BEACH COUNTY in south FL going to get Bein????

Looking like January as the target timeframe to add both beiN Sports channels in your area,

Thanks for your patience. The necessary infrastructure work is almost complete in your area.   

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

We are showing Bein Sports USA in Bonita Springs, FL on channel 638. This is the English version of the channel and not the Spanish version; the Spanish version is on 615. This is a great for SW FL.

New Poster

Comcast Teds, do you have any information on when it will be added to Jacksonville, FL?

New Poster

My Comcast bill says 1/15/2013 for the English version.  No word on HD or not

New Poster

i live in ponte vedra beach and every time i call comcast costumer services noone can give me an answer when is going to be avaible

New Poster

Bein English 400 in Chicago and suburbs
Contributor

Dish network now offer beIN 1 in HD!!!
New Poster

Where is the moderator of this forum? I have tried to be polite and patient about this but I can no longer. Half the season is gone and I am sick of watching blurry, illegal streams on my computer. I live in JACKSONVILLE, FL. Can you please give me some information on when beIN sport will be available???? I have called Comcast in my area many times and they have no idea what I am talking about. I also contacted live chat support and they also are unsure. Stop ignoring the posts in here and please help.

Contributor

This is my latest notification for metro Atlanta area.
Important Account Information
Effective 1/22/13, beIN SPORT (Eng) Ch. 294 will be added to the Sports Entertainment Pack. Gol TV (Eng) Ch. 294 in the Sports Entertainment Pack and Gol TV (Spa) Ch. 504 in the MultiLatino Tier, will no longer be available.

But I wonder when we are going to see beIN HD ??! DirecTV, Dish, Time Warner & Brighthouse are all have it in HD. I don't know what Comcast is waiting for.
New Poster

Well its ok they got bein sports but they took gol tv off and i liked the german soccer on it

Regular Contributor

need this in Chattanooga Tn

Frequent Visitor

Merry Christmas to me!!! Just saw on my electronic bill that it'll be added on 1/22 in Augusta. 

Frequent Visitor

I was just told by a representative that beIN Sports USA (the English language beIN channel) wouldn't be available in Seattle until the 2nd quarter of 2013. Has anyone else heard differently? I'm hoping that I was misinformed...

Frequent Visitor

Cant believe comcast wont add the hd feed. Even when bein is offering them the hd channel FOR FREE. 

New Poster

Any idea if northern Indiana is getting beIN added any time soon? Appreciate it