Community Forum

PLEASE ADD BEIN SPORT USA

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Re: PLEASE ADD BEIN SPORT USA

I agree.. I like my tv/internet service from comcast, but La Liga is very important to me and I will need to look elsewhere if Comcast doesn't carry a channel that shows it.

Problem Solver

What is bein sport?

Regular Visitor

I just wrote to customer service saying that it's more important to have beIN Sport USA than it is to have GolTV and Fox Soccer at this point.

New Poster

Please add in HD

New Poster

It took them over 2 years to add Fox soccer in HD. COMCAST sucks. I don't expect to see this channel in  Baltimore city anytime soon. But I would me super happy to be surprised, for once. And that would help me to stay with comcast, of course. 

COMCAST, any official word from you? Do you actually care for your customers? This is a good time to show that. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor

I second that! We demand BeInSport HD!!!! PLEASE ADD!

Contributor

Mchiab, at least you finally got it in HD. In Grand Rapids, MI, we are still waiting.

BeIN sports sounds like a logical option for Comcast to consider....I guess that means Comcast won't add it.

D
Contributor

I wrote this in another thread, but it's more relevant in this one (thanks for creating it):

The problem is that we need numbers.  My guess is that it would be easier to pressuare Comcast to get Bein 2 (in Spanish) for the Latino package.  That's at least in the short term.

The challenge for even that to happen is that most people who want to watch La Liga are under the impression that they are going to be able to see it just like last season.  They have no idea that some radical changes have happened.  You can't protest if you don't know there is stuff to protest about!

My guess is that La Liga will have to start and these people will start hearing results of games and slowly start wondering how come GolTV or ESPN Deportes didn't show those games...  And then they will start digging and realize how incomplete the Comcast Latino package has become...

New Poster

Yes please add this channell

New Poster

Yes.  Please add Bein Sport USA.  It really is going to render Gol TV useless for anything except Argentine and Brazilian soccer.  

New Poster

I second the motion. The only reason I have a LARGE package with Comcast is La Liga.

New Poster

Yes please add Ben SPORT to Comcast. I want to watch international soccer

New Poster

Yes, please add Bein sport. You know you will add it eventually, hurry !

New Poster

Simple as that ...if beIN sports is not added to the channel list I will change and go away from xfinity and never come back again

Frequent Visitor

Please add my to the list requesting beIN Sport USA. Watching their stream of of an Arsenal, Man City friendly and they have serious buffer issues that the TV channel would avoid. Fox Soccer HD also would be nice, but i do not wish to threadjack or get greedy, thx for listening in advance.

Frequent Visitor

i just called multipe providers and what i found is that directtv is having Bein sport 1&2 , if comcast isnt going to add those channels , i in addition to several friends are going to switch to direct tv on August 15 th .

please everyone who is a comcast costumer should threaten t do that as well.

New Poster

I'll add my voice to that.  FoxSoccer may still have the EPL, but La Liga and Serie A are the other major soccer leagues and I might bail on Comcast entirely if I can't get the new channel.

New Poster

Please add BeIN Sport USA to the Comcast channel lineup.  Otherwise I will have no choice but to switch cable providers. 

New Poster

Please please please please...Comcast if you are listening, please add beIN Sport, I will have to move to different provider if you do not get beIN Sport....Liga, Seria A, French Lig...i will miss soccer

New Poster

I would also like to add my request that Comcast add Beinsport. I am a big fan of soccer and virutally all of the major European soccer leagues are now only going to be available on this new channel. Thanks.

New Poster

PLEASE ADD BEIN SPORTUSA!!!!!!!!!!

AND KEEP FOX SOCCER CHANNEL (UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAUGE)

THANKS

New Poster

Please add the BEIN Sport channels.

DirectTV has them already so if I cannot watch La Liga and Serie A when the seasons start I will have to switch providers.

New Poster

PLEASE ADD BEIN SPORT USA

Please please add BeIN Sports USA to comcast Channel line-ups

New Poster

Comcast must ADD BEIN SPORT HD in english and spanish to their channel lineup SOON!!!!!!

Thousands of customers will realize this weekend that they won't be able to watch their favorite soccer team on TV and will be extremely upset!

Please go ahead and ADD this new channel "BEIN SPORT HD" before it's too late..

New Poster

I am a Barcelona, Inter, and PSG supporter who will have no choice but to switch providers in Comcast doesn't add Bein Sport USA. With La Liga moving to Bein Sport there is no need for Comcast to even bother with GolTV, they should just replace it with Bein. I have no problem if this causes my sports package to increase in price or it is offered as a separate premium channel. Just make it available.

Regular Visitor

Please add Bein Sport USA

Please add Bein Sport USA to channel lineup. I am a big fan of Atletico Madrid and La Liga. Make sure we also can get it in HD

Contributor

DirecTV now has Fox Soccer HD, Goltv HD, BeIN Sport HD, ESPN Deportes, Fox Deportes all the soccer you need in the world is on DirecTV. Let's go everybody. Comcast doesn't care about you and yours soccer games
Frequent Visitor

Contributor

Comcast, are you listening? If you are going to add Bein Sport you need to do it quick before you loose a lot of soccer fan subscribers. Most of them don't realize they can't watch LaLiga and Serie A yet. After this weekend (Aug 18) I promise you that they will call and ask for the channel. And if they don't get it they will switch providers. Comcast please do it before it too late. Just a suggestion for you. For myself, ive already sign up with DirecTV. Not only they have that channel but they have it in HD!!!! Wake up Comcast
New Poster

I agree... Please add bein sport. I am really thinking seriously about switching to Directv. Football ( soccer ) is my life 

New Poster

Same here please add the channel. Huge french league soccer fan. Will change to Directtv if no word about this channel being added to comcast. Also in HD! Thanks.

New Poster

From what I see it's pointless to ask/beg comcast to add any channels. Chicago area does not even have FS HD  and FS+ SD or HD, despite many, many requests from customers. If you like your soccer the only alternative is to switch the company. I know they don't care, but I don't care either, if they are or not. I'll just move on an that's it. The bad part is that some pople are stuck with comcast living in buildings/areas that have no alternative. I feel sorry for them, but for the rest I encourage you to switch ASAP. Don't be fooled that comcast will cave in following your requests and/or quit threats, they don't care, it's only business, and they are so big they can afford to lose you. Just my two cents, though!

comcast sucks! and lies! but mostly sucks! ... and lies

New Poster

What a turn down...I hope that comcast adds this channel to the list...it's going to lose many customers otherwise...

New Poster

it was huge bummer finding out today that goltv is no longer broadcasting la liga, and the same for calcio on fsc.  it was even worse realizing that i have comcast, which means it be quite sometime before they do anything about it.  it was bad enough going through 2 years of "fsc in hd" debacle.

knowing the snail-paced movement of comcast, it's too late for the beginning of the season, but I dont think it would too difficult for them to do something about it soon.  

please add beIN and let's us enjoy some good football

New Poster

If Comcast does not add soon the BEIN SPORT USA channel to watch La LIga games I will have to change providers and I think I will not be the only one

Frequent Visitor

Same here, I do not speak spanish but I paid for the spanish package last year just to watch la liga, I hate to leave comcast but I have to if they can not add bein sports

Valued Contributor

Directv just became the first american provider to actually add the channel to their lineup in the past week.

Supposedly deals are being worked out or have been finalized with other providers but no other releases have been made on which providers those are with.

New Poster

I too wish this were available on Comcast, please add!

New Poster

PLEASE ADD BEIN SPORT WE NEED IT NOW!!!!!!!  

New Poster

I just found out that I won't be able to watch La Liga games on Comcast.  TERRIBLE

Calling Direct TV right now... (BTW Comcast, now that there is no turning back...)  Xfinity is indeed a badly ran corporation... first the Atari-like dvr boxes and now this

Contributor

60 posts in a week old thread in the "Comcast help and support forums" and not one post from a Comcast representative.

What a surprise.

They must be deciding which response to give us to keep stringing us along.
Highlighted
Contributor

I am kind of surprised that beIN Sport(or Fox Sports, or GolTV) don't have someone on their staff who is a Comcast customer, on these forums to monitor customer sentiment and relay their company's efforts to have Comcast include them in our channel
Lineup.
New Poster

YES -- PLEASE -- I'm already paying extra for a latino package to watch La Liga (and not even in HD). If I lose La Liga, I will definitely be looking to replace my tv/internet/phone package.

Frequent Visitor

Please add it - I really don't wanna go back to DirecTV, but I might have to if this is not added Smiley Sad

New Poster

Please add beIN SPORTS to the latino package! The main reason I have tv is so I can watch La Liga! without that I dont really need my TV. Im sure alot of people would appreciate it. I would hate to have to swith tv carriers =[

Contributor

There are a lot of people who are going to find out about this on Sunday when people cant watch Barca and Madrid.

Right now this is all over the news its on Yahoo.com bussiness week, ESPN etc.

I am thinking Comcast Is going to have to cave in as there are going to get a lot of bad press about this. Lets keep calling, tweeting and posting. Its time to hurt you Comcast. Comcast Bill do you hear me?

Contributor

Comcast has known, since May, that they no longer had any networks which had the broadcast rights to La Liga, and Serie 'A'. They should have, at that point, dropped Fox Sports and GolTV, or renegotiated contracts with them, as their value had dropped substantially. If Comcast didn't avail themselves of that opportunity, they have nearly complete incompetence in their administration and any marketing to them would Not have been effective.

I suspect beIN Sport did make it known to Comcast that they had these broadcast rights, and, like any good entrepreneur, wanted the customer to make an offer for their product.
Contributor

Ok, I don't understand blaming Serie A and La Liga. They sold their broadcast rights to the folks that offered to pay them best. No a tough choice. Comcast, or any other provider for that matter, knew who to contact to add beIN Sport to their system, and still can.

I don't profess to know the technicalities of adding a new channel to a cable system, but I suspect that once a contract with beIN Sport is finalized, they could have it up and running in a matter of days.
Contributor

Comcast just didn't care about us futbol fans. They should just give us an answer wether getting BeIN Sport or not!!!! Then we can make our decisions. Comcast added Pac12 Networks thought it would make it up but we don't care about american football we just want european futbol.