Community Forum

PA PX022ANC won't turn off

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

PA PX022ANC won't turn off

PA PX022ANC box stays on when turning off.  TV and sound bar go off but lights stay on on box.   If I do at night in morning light is off and when you turn on has message saying boxwas turned off saving 35 minutes of energy.   Sometimes light is still on and when turning on TV asks if you are still there and want to continue watching.   Seems like it is not turning off and there is some sort of time limit where thebox shuts off by itself. Is this correct?

Expert

Re: PA PX022ANC won't turn off

horndog8 wrote:

PA PX022ANC box stays on when turning off.  TV and sound bar go off but lights stay on on box.   If I do at night in morning light is off and when you turn on has message saying boxwas turned off saving 35 minutes of energy.   Sometimes light is still on and when turning on TV asks if you are still there and want to continue watching.   Seems like it is not turning off and there is some sort of time limit where thebox shuts off by itself. Is this correct?

go into settings and turn power saver off, and if you don't like the power bar LED on the xg2 you can turn that off too. the box is not turning off it is going into power save mode. If you keep the box in power save mode 100% of the time over a year you may save $1 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!