Community Forum

Overseas use

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Overseas use

I'm in Lithuania for the next few months.  I have Comcast back home.  Why can't I play shows on my iPad over here?  I get a message that Xfinity is having trouble with myvideo.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Overseas use

MaxMBJ wrote:

I'm in Lithuania for the next few months.  I have Comcast back home.  Why can't I play shows on my iPad over here?  I get a message that Xfinity is having trouble with myvideo.

Unfortunately, we do not have the rights to stream content internationally. If you are physically located outside of the United States, you will be unable to watch videos on our site. 

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Poster

Re: Overseas use

Then why when  we decided to switch to COMCAST did the guy (Michael) tell us we could watch it OVERSEAS??????  That was one of the deciding factors to switching!!!!  My husband is in Afghanistan and is now very upset that he can not watch anything over there.  I think COMCAST is a big liar just to get people to sign up and switch from companies they have been very happy with.