Community Forum

Only Fox News pixelated and sound is bad! Conspiracy?!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Only Fox News pixelated and sound is bad! Conspiracy?!

It has been years since I did any work in a Comcast facility, but it seems to me that someone has an agenda and intentionally de-tunes the satellite receiver for Fox News Channel at your head ends. If it was a bandwidth issue, more than one channel that competes with the parent company would be affected!

With all of the complaints I am finding specifically about only the Fox News on Comcast, I can think of no othere plausible explanation.

I am a master electrician with some experience working on electronic communication equipment(mainly two-way radios). I know enough about signals and troubleshooting to narrow things down until the problem is resolved.

One comment said something about signals not being political. I wish I still believed that but I have seen too many things that I used to trust become corrupt in the last 10 years and I doubt that Comcast is any exception.