Community Forum

Online service for WebBrowser and Mobile Apps not working since I moved

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Online service for WebBrowser and Mobile Apps not working since I moved

Eversince I have moved, I cannot watch anything online (Computer and mobile devices):

For Web Browsers: It complains about a subscription issues - eventhough I am subscribed

TV to Go App - similar as a web-browser, it seems to be an account authentication issue that is caused by the move - I have logged off/on and un-installed and installed several times. - no resolution (called, chatted, visited the store ...No one can help )

The Remote App does not work - still stuck on the old devices (my old address boxes - does not show the new boxes in the current address)

Voice-to-Go App does not work - gives me an error messgae when I try to enable it

Most disappointing serive experience with Comcast

Official Employee

Re: Online service for WebBrowser and Mobile Apps not working since I moved

I've alerted our techs about this. They'll take a look at your account to see what got screwed up in the move.

- Dan

Regular Visitor

Xfinity experts got involved and after a few days the issues were resolved. My account was tied to the old address and credentials were not working anymore. So they had to fix that at its root. Required special technicians to have be involved to fix this
New Poster

I have the same problem, waiting on chat for a couple of hours but the online support wasnt able to fix! I moved house and can no longer access online content that i have access for.