Community Forum

On demand not updating shows

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Contributor

On demand not updating shows

This is the 3rd time I have posted on this without an answer. No shows have updated on demand since 9-18. I have been waiting since wed. 9-18 for survivor to come on and as of monday it still hasn't. Same with a couple other shows that I follow. Boardwalk empire was on HBO last night and as of this afternoon it still has not come on demand. Is anyone else having this problem? I live in media pa 19063. Browsed thru TV networks and there is not one show posted after 9-18. Have unplugged both my hd boxes several times and called comcast who said they sent a signal thru the line and nothing has changed. Can somebody from comcast give me some answers?

Official Employee

Re: On demand not updating shows

We're looking into this issue for you, but I don't have an update at this time.

Eric

Regular Contributor

Thanks. Boardwalk empire just popped up, but it seems like the TV networks shows are not updating. Been waiting almost a week for Survivor and have just about given up. Thanks for getting back to me. If you find out anything, please let me know, Thanks, Mike

Official Employee

skintime, every network has different rules about when they post content and how long its available for.  The Survivor from 10-3 is available now though as well as the previous two episodes.

Eric

New Poster

My On Demand is only sporadically updating, too. Sunday shows like Manhattan, The Lottery, Cuththroat Kitchen have not been updated, But Tuesday night shows like Sons of Anarchy have been. Nothing from Wednesday night like (I can't even put the name of show in here but it stars Gordon Ramsay) Kitchen or Bring It are updated. Comcast sucks so much! I cannot wait for FIOS to get installed in my area. Then I won't have to deal with this (blank) anymore!!!