Community Forum

On Demand /missing an Episode

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Contributor

On Demand /missing an Episode

On the History Ch. Ancient Aliens Declassified: S1 Ep1 is missing from the "On Demand" Lineup. Ep2-Ep3 are there But they are New Episodes to be aired this and next week. I missed most of Episode 1 and would like to see it in its entiredy. So please try to get S1 Ep1 on there. Ancient Aliens Season 12 Ep1 starts tonight. I can`t wait Luv the shows.. Thank you..

Official Employee

Re: On Demand /missing an Episode

Hello billo51, I show that the "Ancient Aliens Declassified S1 Ep1" has been added to on demand. If you are still having issues accessing it, please unplug your equipment for 30 seconds and then reconnect it. This will allow your menu to update and correct your problem.

New Poster

I am unable to locate any of the Ancient Aliens: Declassified episodes. We watched part of the most recent one on Friday, but cannot find it in the On Demand menu.
Official Employee

Hello all, I show that all episodes of "Ancient Aliens" have been posted on demand. If you're having issues locating this content please reboot your equipment so that your guide can reload. If you continue to have problems please reach back out to me here.