Community Forum

On Demand in Mexico/not working

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

On Demand in Mexico/not working

I am in Mexico on vacation, trying to watch On Demand shows that I have not had any problem watching in the states, is there some kind of block in Mexico? I have been getting error 400 and restart or network problem messages. I have deleeted all cookies, reinstalled silverlight, and restarted Internet explorer and tryed installing firefox and running it on there...no On Demand online !

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: On Demand in Mexico/not working

kobeone7 wrote:

I am in Mexico on vacation, trying to watch On Demand shows that I have not had any problem watching in the states, is there some kind of block in Mexico? I have been getting error 400 and restart or network problem messages. I have deleeted all cookies, reinstalled silverlight, and restarted Internet explorer and tryed installing firefox and running it on there...no On Demand online !

Unfortunately, we do not have the rights to stream content internationally. If you are physically located outside of the United States, you will be unable to watch videos on our site. 

Sorry,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Poster

Do you know of any options for whatching television or movies online while in Mexico ? 

Silver Problem Solver

comcast does not work outside the US.  Ask someone there about it, maybe go to the actual network like abc, cbs, nbc and stream from there. If I was in mexico the last thing I would be concerned about is tv. 

New Poster

I don't understand why I can't watch news videos on Xfinity while I am accessing from Mexico even tho you mention you don't have licensing rights.  I subscribe to Netflix in the US and have not problem getting access to their streaming offers....