Community Forum

On-Demand (Haves and Have Nots)

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

On-Demand (Haves and Have Nots)

Why was the first episode of the new season which began Jan 5 deleted after only 2 and a half days, yet 4 episodes from the previous season are still available on On-Demand?  This is strange and I am thoroughly disappointed.  It doesn't make sense.  Please correct this situation!!!!!

Frequent Visitor

Re: On-Demand (Haves and Have Nots)

I agree. I checked On Demand to watch the first episode of this season again (I was half paying attention when I watched it the first time) and to my shock, it was not there. Only four episodes from last season. I do wonder what is going on. What's the point of paying for On Demand when shows aren't on there to watch?!!!
Expert
Moved:

Your post has been removed to a secure, hidden area for violating Forum Guidelines [circumventing the language filters]. If you are not familiar with the Guidelines you may review them here. http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Forum-Community/Forums-Policy-and-Guidelines/td-p/2618379

New Poster

Also, I spoke with an xfinity customer service rep and she said that they only broadcast the network. So it has to be OWN's fault. They must have taken it off the air while waiting fir season 9. Which makes no freaking sense AT ALL to me.