Community Forum

On-Demand Download to PC

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

On-Demand Download to PC

Many on-demand movies are available for download to Apple or Android mobile devices.  Are any of these available for download to PC?

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: On-Demand Download to PC

jtmacm wrote:

Many on-demand movies are available for download to Apple or Android mobile devices.  Are any of these available for download to PC?

I am sorry but none of these movies or TV episodes can be downloaded to your PC.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

New Poster

I understand that download of movies/TV is only available to Apple or Android devices. Why has the PC been left out? Many of us travel with our Notepads or Laptops where internet is not available. I would like to be able to download a movie and watch and not have to take a tablet as well as my laptop. 

New Poster

I have the same question regarding why the download option is not available for the PC.  I think the better question is WHEN will this option be available for Windows based PCs?

New Poster

I understand that you can't downlod movies to your PC to view like you can for an IPad. Why not? Does Xfinity plan to use their "cutting edge" technology" to make this happen in the near future?

Frequent Visitor

this need to be change like what was said before not everyone have a like I am traveling tormrrow on a plane it would have been nice to be able to travel with my shows on my laptop 

BIGHOOK529