Community Forum

On-Demand Charges

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Official Employee

Re: On-Demand Charges

Hi Rastus68, each show that is listed as paid content on demand will have a dollar amount to rent/buy the movie/ TV shown once you have selected from the menu. 

New Poster

It would be real helpful if all shows with a charge were to have a simple dollar ($) sign with the "On Demand" designation.

Official Employee

LexHank wrote:

I would like to watch a TV show which aired last night on a PBS channel.  It is available on-demand.  How can I tell what it will cost me to watch the show?  I realize the answer may be buried somewhere on one of the boards, but I have been looking for two hours and all I have come up with are complaints about the charges.

It will either say Free or have the appropriate charge on the On Demand page.

New Poster

On-Demand Charges

I would like to watch a TV show which aired last night on a PBS channel.  It is available on-demand.  How can I tell what it will cost me to watch the show?  I realize the answer may be buried somewhere on one of the boards, but I have been looking for two hours and all I have come up with are complaints about the charges.