Community Forum

On Demand - BRAVO Network

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
New Poster

On Demand - BRAVO Network

Why are the BRAVO Network shows no longer available On Demand?

Official Employee

Re: On Demand - BRAVO Network

Hello paulagibson58, I show that Bravo network is available to you in HD on channel #832 and in SD on channel #29. If you are still experiencing issues with watching Bravo content please let me know and I can assist you further. 

New Poster

I can't access any bravo shows on demand either. Used to have no issue. Has something changed?
New Poster

Bravo on demand does not work for me either. It used to show tons of shows and episodes, now it's showing 2 shows each 1 episode...(million dollars listing and Cyrus vs Cyrus). What is going on? I called today and after 30 minutes of one of the reps trying to figure it out, I was placed on hold and then someone just hung up on me.... Good one! We just switched a month ago, and I am not a happy camper!
New Poster

This needs further addressing, please.
New Poster

Same issue here. Spent 1hr with support and they "sent a signal" which they claimed would fix it.

Bravo wasn't showing at all under OnDemand. Now it shows up as a channel, but only has 1 show with 1 episode available.

Atlanta, GA.

Official Employee

Hello all, it is up to the network to post shows/movies on demand. If you would like to see more "Bravo" content listed on demand please request it from the Bravo network.