Community Forum

No volume

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

No volume

We can see the channel but get no volume when we try and add the emote the codes don’t work
Silver Problem Solver

Re: No volume

Did you pair the remote?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/remote-program-the-xr2-or-xr5-to-aim-anywhere

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Official Employee

Hi HYY4JMS, the information that (RobertWy) provided is correct and can help you get your remote to communicate with your cable box. You can also try changing the batteries. In order to fix your TV issue just reboot your cable box by unplugging it for 20 seconds and then reconnect it. If you need further assistance please reach back out to me here. 

New Poster

Episode 12 of Seal Team sound cuts out at about 10 minutes and never returns. Tried is streaming and On Demand. Nothing work 

Official Employee

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, does the sound cut off at a certain time while watching "Seal Team" S1 EP12? Have you tried rebooting your cable box to correct the issue? 

New Poster

At the ten minute mark it cuts out. Also at same point streaming on IPad.

New Poster

How would that have any effect using my iPad while not on wifi?

Official Employee

Hi Jmc1703,

I'm following up for Amir who's currently out of the office. I'd like to investigate this issue further for you. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.