Community Forum

No connection for TV on main box

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Expert

Re: No connection for TV on main box

ADC2 wrote:

Disconnected the cable box for a couple days.  When i turned it back on, I get the message that there seems to be a connection problem.  Then suggests turning it off again for 10 seconds and then turn back on.  Did this 4 times, same result.  I he internt connectin and other TV has picture.  Any suggestions on what to do?

do you have a Comcast modem? on the back is there an LED lighted next to word MoCA? what are the model numbers of your set top boxes?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
New Poster

No connection for TV on main box

Disconnected the cable box for a couple days.  When i turned it back on, I get the message that there seems to be a connection problem.  Then suggests turning it off again for 10 seconds and then turn back on.  Did this 4 times, same result.  I he internt connectin and other TV has picture.  Any suggestions on what to do?