Community Forum

Nick Jr on Roku missing comcast login

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Nick Jr on Roku missing comcast login

Is there a reason comcast is not allowing Nick Jr login on Roku? I can get in on iPhone/iPad/PC... but no Roku? And don't tell me there is little interest in that becasue regular Nick Roku app has comcast listed...

New Poster

Re: Nick Jr on Roku missing comcast login

I have the same issue. Xfinity login is not available in Roku app. But available in pc and Android
New Poster

Just got my first Roku to run the Plex app and added a bunch of others. I really thought I was just doing something wrong trying to get Nick Jr to work with my Comcast login. Looks like it wasn't me. This truly is rediculous and needs to get fixed right away. I have both Comcast & Wave cable in my area. Wave (the smaller company) was listed but Comcast was not. Might be time to switch back!
Silver Problem Solver

Nick, Nick Jr, MTV, VH1 and several others are Viacom networks. Comcast does not have an agreement with Viacom for logins on Roku and possibly other TV-connected devices. It's all about $$$.