Community Forum

Nhl Center Ice Incorrect Blackouts

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Nhl Center Ice Incorrect Blackouts

Multiple users are reporting incorrect blackouts. I'm sitting in the Boston area on able to watch the Rangers versus the blues tonight - not on NBCSN and we are plenty far away from MSG network territory - so frustrating.
New Poster

Re: Nhl Center Ice Incorrect Blackouts

Probably correct for their area, very sporadic different teams in different areas.
Contributor

I was having issues with 621 (SD) and 635 (HD) last night as well.  ALL games on 635 GMHD1 were listed as blacked out, including the Senators vs Canucks.  Im pretty sure the Boston area should not be blacked out of 2 Canadian teams playing.  635 also this morning was still listing games as blacked out.  The SD channel 621 last night said there was a problem they were trying to fix.  My guess was that is was a glitch as they are trying to get the Beta thing going for all games to be in HD.  However, it was frustrating last night

Contributor

As a follow up for the Boston area anyway.  621 (Game1 SD) seems to be working.  However 635 GameHD1 as of 3:15 pm EDT, instead of the daily schedule, it still says the games are blacked out in my area.  There are no games on