Community Forum

New xfinity x1 box

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

New xfinity x1 box

Tech came out and decided tonreplace my x1 box which was working fine. Said i wouldnt lose any of my programs. Not only did inlose more tgan 50 percent but the box started deleting programs wiithout my touch8ng them. And no they didnt go to a cloud. I then found out the capacity is only 60 hours. Im demanding my old box back and may get charged tor installation. Anyone else having issue with the new x1 box.?
Expert

Re: New xfinity x1 box

@lebagoblue wrote:
Tech came out and decided tonreplace my x1 box which was working fine. Said i wouldnt lose any of my programs. Not only did inlose more tgan 50 percent but the box started deleting programs wiithout my touch8ng them. And no they didnt go to a cloud. I then found out the capacity is only 60 hours. Im demanding my old box back and may get charged tor installation. Anyone else having issue with the new x1 box.?

you might want to use a smart device or PC to view a list of 'only' your stream programs and then watch from the oldest (bottom of list) before they are removed.  as you watch an episode and delete it refresh the list and watch from the series at the bottom of the list.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Re: New xfinity x1 box

Unfortunately I was told at the time I wouldnt lose anything so it was toomlate to retrive. In the meantime I just got a new old x1 box tomreplace the newer model. Thanks for the help