Community Forum

New X1 Box - Error 03007

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Re: New X1 Box - Error 03007

Turns out it was signal strength; tech came out and adjusted some some stuff (removed a connect from the main line that was not being used); this corrected the issues with the main box, then the others came up fine

Official Employee

Hi DRECAR. I can assist with attempting to activate your X1 boxes. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can access your equipment.

Regular Visitor

Thanks, that could be; when I look at my devices on the Comcast app; I still see my old boxes
Official Employee

That error means it’s either not on your account or hasn’t been activated. I’ve escalated this to a colleague who might be able to get you without a tech coming out
Regular Visitor

New X1 Box - Error 03007

Had a bad cable box, went to comcast location to replace; they gave me three new boxes to replace all my boxes. X1 dvr and a couple of small boxes. Getting an XRE-03007 error on the main DVR box, so unable to get others working. Called support and they said they could do not and a tech would need to come out next week. Very frustrating, I know it’s not a billing issue, as my account is current and has a 0.00 balance due...